Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Superbowl Karting Event

Thread: Superbowl Karting Event

Superbowl Karting Event

Guys, (and gals)

What a cool event today. I really enjoyed the team format of karting and hope to see more of it. Thanks Brian for suggesting the format, and thanks to Allsports for working extra to make it as smooth as possible.

'Til next time,

Craig
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

That was a blast, great format. Instead of just waiting my turn, I was watching everything. I still can't raise my arms, and I am coughing up blood, (from the cracked ribs).
    FredK

Thread Information