Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Alignment Shop in Northern VA

Thread: Alignment Shop in Northern VA

Alignment Shop in Northern VA

Anyone have a recommendation for an alignment shop?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Leehigh Autobody & Service Center
    23685 Pebble Run Place
    Sterling, VA 20166
    703-661-4000

They did last years alignment. Took the time to set it up just the way I wanted it.

Funktion Auto is located in the Dulles area.

..someone that knows that 528i Sport, 528i, and M5 have different alignment maybe (unlike BMW of Arlington..)

Cool

+1 for FunkTion Auto in Dulles, they get my bimmer for alignments every 15K. Walid runs an exceptional shop with Tim and Steve, two of the better mechanic's in the DC Metro. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    +1 for FunkTion Auto in Dulles, they get my bimmer for alignments every 15K. Walid runs an exceptional shop with Tim and Steve, two of the better mechanic's in the DC Metro. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    +1 about FunKtion. Very meticulous with their alignments (and pretty much everything else!)

I ended up going to RRT, James did the alignment and indexed my camber plates. I didn't get a fancy printout showing all my measurements though.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information