Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Wheel balancer

Thread: Wheel balancer

Wheel balancer

Along with my GT1 question in another tread I am also wondering if anyone has bought any tire balancing machine and/or tire fitting machines. Seems like you could get some ok deals on both those machines for about 2-3 grand. I don't know about the quality, but they seemed to have 1 year warranty.

When they charge you excess of $100 for balancing and putting on tires, it doesn't take many times before you might as well get yourself the machine and figuring it out.

Banned
    Last time I went to Radial Tire it cost me $13 or less per tire for mounting and balancing. Alloy wheels and if needed they will use thier on the car balancer.

Dave Apker and collies

True, the cost isn't really that great. But it still sounds neat to own these machines and to be able to do these tasks in our own garage. If you like to do things yourself

Thread Information