Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Feb 7th NoVA Social - Carpool - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feb 7th NoVA Social - Carpool

I can tell you that the "new" Zach has South Carolina plates on his car. BTW, he's been involved with BMWCCA for YEARS; his parents have been members in SC but he just hooked up with this chapter. Just some background info. Yes, I ask a lot of question...
    ladydi
    2008 128i

The Barbera Red 335i coupe was Bimmernupe and he's a part of our group too. He has the European tags (with VA tags in the back window), but he's gonna have to explain his setup
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

That was me

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Just curious: when I left the Carpool last night there were two 335is parked in front. One didn't appear to have any rear license tag. The other had a Euto common maket tag. Did they belong to our group? Any explanation?
    Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    I noticed them as well. There WAS a small paper temp tag inside the back windshield of car on the left with no plates. There was a new member named Zach (not our VP Zack Pullins, Sr.) who said he drove a 2008 328i. He never mentioned the color but it might have been one of those cars (presuming the car was debadged).
    That was my 335 w/ the Euro temp tag. I'm a little as last evening was my final day with the tag on the car. The MD temp tag that was in the window expired and I had to get the VA inspection sticker this morning and the plates went on soon after they arrived today.
    I wanted to enjoy the Euro tag here in the US after the car was redelivered after my Euro Delivery in October. AWESOME EXPERIENCE
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information