Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Feb Columbia Social at Houlihan's - re-schedule?

View Poll Results: Re-schedule Feb Columbia social to another day?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wed, Feb 13th - day before Valentine's Day (Houlihans)

5 41.67%
  • Sat, Feb 16th - need to change change venue

6 50.00%
  • Thu, Feb 28th - last Thur of the month (Houlihans)

1 8.33%
  • Other - you tell me what day

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Feb Columbia Social at Houlihan's - re-schedule?

Feb Columbia Social at Houlihan's - re-schedule?

Since the 2nd Thursday in Feb falls on Valentine's Day, I've had requests to re-schedule to another day.

Here are my thoughts and choices:

1) Wed, Feb 13th - hump day anyone? will still be at Houlihan's

2) Sat, Feb 16th - people have asked why not have a social on the weekend, although we may need a new venue (probably back to the Turtle if they take weekend reservations)

3) Thur, Feb 28th - move to 4th Thur of the month since none are scheduled then, still at Houlihan's

4) Another day in Feb - you tell me what day
    Last edited by pseto; 01-16-2008 at 01:57 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Wednesday 13.

Cool

I would love Wednesday, however that's the day of the Board Meeting in Alexandria, VA, hosted by Mr. Tim Wesling; our Presidential candidate. Therefore, my vote is Saturday afternoon 16 Feb 08. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

We'll be out of town on the 28th. Any of the other choices are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I would love Wednesday, however that's the day of the Board Meeting in Alexandria, VA, hosted by Mr. Tim Wesling; our Presidential candidate. Therefore, my vote is Saturday afternoon 16 Feb 08. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    Damn, I forgot about that, I guess if the 13th is picked, I may need someone to host.

Columbia in February

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Damn, I forgot about that, I guess if the 13th is picked, I may need someone to host.
    I do not believe a conflict with the NCCBMWCCA Board Meeting is proper. That is the reason Thursday evenings were originally structured for social events. Would suggest another day or cancel the February Social in Columbia... Please note that the January Board Meeting was cancelled due to the January 19, 2008 event.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Feb board mtg is now on the 20th, so all the dates above are now fair game.

Cool The CMM: The Early April Way BMW Family

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    After receiving an Email from the New President with his wishes to have the first Board Meeting of his administration on 20 Feb, I wish to change the vote of One third of the Columbia Maryland Mafia. The Early April Way BMW Family wishes to support Wednesday 13 Feb, be there or sleep wit the fishes... Just our two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring you's guy's.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

let's keep voting so we can make a decision by the middle of this week.
    I know we have more than 7 'regulars' so please pick a date.

voting will end this weekend, so please get your votes in ASAP.

with Zach changing his vote, Wed, Feb 13th is leading 4-2. anyone who wants Sat better vote now or forever hold your peace

Either Wednesday or Saturday is fine. I just voted for Saturday for some competition!! For Saturday how about an earlier time such as 4 pm? Truly a happy hour...

if Sat is chosen, 4pm sounds good to me.

I'm starting to lean towards Sat too, a weekend social sounds intriguing.

is this a way of having more hours to drink?
    Last edited by pseto; 02-01-2008 at 08:26 AM.

I picked Wednesday... weekends aren't good for me, especially that weekend. I'd be interested for a weekend date if we went to some place in Fells Point or downtown. I doubt it'd be convenient for photos/parking, but I don't know?

Cool

Oh yeah, I must have been brain dead when I even suggested that Saturday was even remotely a good day for a Social because I forgot the Feb DIY is on the 16th at Convenience Car Care in Manassas, VA and I'm the host, therefore I'll be there until at least 5:00PM and its a least an hour back to Columbia from there. I'm only in if we do this on Wednesday, I personally can't do Saturday the 16th unless its after 7:00PM. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

looks like with Zach changing his vote, we're on for Wed, Feb 13th

Thread Information