Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Why are all of our schools on race weekends?

Thread: Why are all of our schools on race weekends?

Why are all of our schools on race weekends?

It seems there is an F1 or in this case the Sebring 12 hr scheduled every weekend we have an NCC drivers' school. Does the event committee evaluate motorsport schedules?

So many cool things to do, so little time.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    It seems there is an F1 or in this case the Sebring 12 hr scheduled every weekend we have an NCC drivers' school. Does the event committee evaluate motorsport schedules?

There's probably a cool race to watch EVERY weekend between March and October...how do you want them to schedule around that? What about the NASCAR fans? They start in like February and goto November...
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

NASCAR fans should stay away from our events

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    There's probably a cool race to watch EVERY weekend between March and October...how do you want them to schedule around that? What about the NASCAR fans? They start in like February and goto November...

Of course I am half joking, but if we have 3 or 4 events a year, how is it possible to land every one on an F1 weekend or Mother's day for crying out loud. As for NASCAR fans, I hope they stay away from their events. I don't want them figuring out about right turns around me plus they make my communicator smell like chewing tobacco.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Yo Jenson,

Ya want some cheese with that "whine?"
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

<snippage> I don't want them figuring out about right turns around me plus they make my communicator smell like chewing tobacco.[/quote]

Er, Bob, speaking about smells left in the car, we need to talk about the smells in my car after the last event you rode in my right seat.......
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

I know Bob was half kidding about our schools conflicting with F1 events, but that's what DVRs/VCRs are for.
    We are pretty much at the mercy of what dates Summit Point wants to give us. We ask for dates that will allow us to use the skidpad at the same time and are lucky to get that.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Unhappy Bit Torrent

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I know Bob was half kidding about our schools conflicting with F1 events, but that's what DVRs/VCRs are for.
    We are pretty much at the mercy of what dates Summit Point wants to give us. We ask for dates that will allow us to use the skidpad at the same time and are lucky to get that.
    Another alternative is to download the race using a torrent service. This is also cool because you can choose a European feed. All the F1 races become available pretty quickly. The challenge still remains to avoid party poopers who like to leak the results before I get to see the race.

Is anyone else reading this thread trying to figure out why Chuck is sniffing his passenger seat?
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Last year's (snowy) kick off was both the Sebring 12hr with the great finish and the opening race to the F1 season. I went one for two - the DVR for the Sebring race failed for some reason, but i got all of the F1 - qual, race, and watched it all Sunday night when i got home.

Thread Information