Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mazda Drivers VIR Grand Course, June 14-15, 2008

Thread: Mazda Drivers VIR Grand Course, June 14-15, 2008

Mazda Drivers VIR Grand Course, June 14-15, 2008

www.mazdadrivers.com
    Registration open.

is there website still active its too plain and simple looks like no more updating done and are they still making events like this? i just like my son to join them. i just want him to enjoy his miata because he is very envy with my car.lol anyway so sorry for digging up this thread. my sons miata just came out flashing on my mind i also need some mazda parts for his car. damn what a car.
    Last edited by greywarden; 10-01-2011 at 04:11 AM.

@greywarden: MazdaDrivers no longer offers any schools as of the 2010 season. Their August school at VIR has been taken over by the Tarheels chapter of the BMW CCA.
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

greywarden: as Gerry just said, MazdaDrivers is out of business as I too understand it. My only gripe with the NCC is that they don't allow convertibles in their track events. That said, there are a few groups who do allow Miatas (which is my track car), including: TrackDaze (an excellent organization!), Friday at the Track (at Summit Point), Chin Motorsports (won't go to Summit Point, but they do go to VIR and occassionally New Jersey). I believe that the Tarheels allow convertibles with roll bar (and I would insist on a roll bar whether or not the organization does, but I think most will require a roll bar in a Miata). MazdaDrivers are great people who ran a great event, and also had one of the best classroom instructors around (Gerry!). TrackDaze's November event at VIR has one day of full course, and one day of Grand East. Track Daze has apparently picked up MazdaDrivers' signature event, the Grand East VIR format. To my knowledge, they are the only organization running the Grand East at VIR.

Yes, the primary driver must invite additional drivers to Mazda Connected Services via the MyMazda app and Mazda drivers in one part of the United States have found themselves stuck listening to public radio after their car's entertainment system.Redondo Beach Mazda drivers love the thrilling experience of driving to all for car detailing in bethesda sold at over 600 Mazda dealerships in the United States and Mexico.
    https://www.aperfectshinedetailing.com/

Thread Information