Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross school april question

Thread: Autocross school april question

Autocross school april question

hey, i was wondering if the autocross school is for NCC members or if anyone could sign up?

btw my name is Tim and i drive a red MR2

AFAIK, the school (like the autox events) is members first, with any additional spaces open for anyone.

i have another question

does the sign up for april start in march like how most autocross events have their registration open one month prior?

Autocross schools are NCCBMWCCA members first then non-members.

The registration for the school most likely will open about a month prior to the actual school.

Tim, it seems as if you are interested in doing AutoX a few times next year. May I recommend that you just go ahead and get a BMWCCA membership? It only costs $40, so pretty much, if you attend 4 events it pays for itself.

Go here: https://www.bmwcca.org/members/AM/Te...oinsection.cfm

My member number is 385011 if you want to put me down as the person who referred you.

Just shoot me an email or private message if you have other questions.

Jonathan Thayer
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 01-08-2008 at 12:27 AM.

woah wait, i talked to a guy at the autox and i asked him if i could be a member if i didnt have a BMW and he said no lol

is that true?

i also have a group and most of us plan on going to the autocross this season with this club. we have shown up plenty this past year.
    would those members also be able to join? (none of them have bmw either)

http://www.teamimpulse.net/forums/index.php

It's not my understanding that you have to own a BMW to join BMWCCA. Actually, how would they possibly confirm that you own one?

You have a '92 318i that you just bought right?

oh yea, how could i forget?

Owning a BMW is not a requirement, unlike some other car club.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i filled out the forum and paid and the request is in, but what just caught my eye was the assoc. member and i didnt read it b4. one of my friends lives in the same house and we both do this autocross, who do i contact in order to add him as an assoc. member? or is it to late?

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    i filled out the forum and paid and the request is in, but what just caught my eye was the assoc. member and i didnt read it b4. one of my friends lives in the same house and we both do this autocross, who do i contact in order to add him as an assoc. member? or is it to late?
    An associate is a family member living in the same household.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    http://www.teamimpulse.net/forums/in...=1134.msg23109
    Pay the $40. Come out to the social events.
    Your membership will pay for itself in no time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

oh i already did, i believe most of the members who are serious on our board will do also.

Thread Information