Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Worn Bolster?

Thread: Worn Bolster?

Hybrid View

Worn Bolster?

I had the leather on my M Roadster driver's seat bolster re-dyed last week. I took it to Chuck Roddy at Leather Medic (301.869.6770 or croddy@leathermedic.com). Chuck did a super job. He custom-matched the color and applied it with an air-brush, used a heat gun to tighten-up the leather and took out the wrinkles, and then applied a top coat that brought back the OEM sheen to the leather. My bolster is Estoril Blue ... he matched that perfectly, so I'm sure he can do any color. The seat looks brand new. He travels throughout the DC area. I took the seat to his shop in Rockvlille and he gave me a discount ... charged me $90.

That's good to know that kind of service is out there.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by djaxnz View Post
    I had the leather on my M Roadster driver's seat bolster re-dyed last week. I took it to Chuck Roddy at Leather Medic (301.869.6770 or croddy@leathermedic.com). Chuck did a super job. He custom-matched the color and applied it with an air-brush, used a heat gun to tighten-up the leather and took out the wrinkles, and then applied a top coat that brought back the OEM sheen to the leather. My bolster is Estoril Blue ... he matched that perfectly, so I'm sure he can do any color. The seat looks brand new. He travels throughout the DC area. I took the seat to his shop in Rockvlille and he gave me a discount ... charged me $90.
    Would you happen to know if he works on Leatherette as well as leather components, I've got a rip in my leatherette that's needs a mend. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'm not sure, Zchild. Recommend sending Chuck Roddy an e-mail... Good Luck!

Thread Information