Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New location Columbia Social - Houlihan's

Thread: New location Columbia Social - Houlihan's

New location Columbia Social - Houlihan's

The next Columbia social will be at Houlihan's. Its in a new shopping center at the intersection of Rt 175 and Rt 108, right off of I-95. Also in that shopping center is Costco, On the Border, Trader Joe's, Best Buy, and Lowe's.

I have reserved a few tables in the back room, which we can arrange however we want, and the bar area is really live. Hope to see you there!!!

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1153,0,0,1,0

http://www.houlihans.com/

Since there's limited parking directly around Houlihan's, I'd suggest to park closer to the retail stores where there's more light and open areas.

Who's in?

bump for tomorrow night... hope to see a few new faces out there.

Also, just looking ahead to next month's Columbia social, it falls on Feb 14th. Considering this is Valentine's Day (why don't non-dads get a day where they can do things they like to do?), I was considering moving the social to either Wed or Sat. Any thoughts?

I remember a couple of people asking why not have some of the socials on the weekend, so this maybe an opportunity to try it out.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    bump for tomorrow night... hope to see a few new faces out there.

Also, just looking ahead to next month's Columbia social, it falls on Feb 14th. Considering this is Valentine's Day (why don't non-dads get a day where they can do things they like to do?), I was considering moving the social to either Wed or Sat. Any thoughts?

I remember a couple of people asking why not have some of the socials on the weekend, so this maybe an opportunity to try it out.
    If saturday, I suggest the 9th.
    or Wed. the 13

columbia social group...

Also check out and give thoughts on a commuter social

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=3695

Sorry, I'm doing a sleep study. The wife seems to think I snore too much.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Thread Information