Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR

By pre-registering, the information is entered into the database.
    We ask people to pre-register in advance to be sure everyone is able to log in rather than waiting until the last minute.

When Doug opens the mail, all he needs to do is find your pre-reg information.

I don't recall the schedule but there is not that much down time.
    Between run sessions, skid pad and class, you are busier at an NCC school than any other school I go to.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Is there still spots available? Waitlist?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

De-bug your email, Steven!

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    By pre-registering, the information is entered into the database.
    We ask people to pre-register in advance to be sure everyone is able to log in rather than waiting until the last minute.

When Doug opens the mail, all he needs to do is find your pre-reg information.

I don't recall the schedule but there is not that much down time.
    Between run sessions, skid pad and class, you are busier at an NCC school than any other school I go to.
    Hey, Steven, anyone tell you you need to de-bug your email? An insect is crawling around in there, frantically moving in circles. Put him out of his misery, will you?
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    Hey, Steven, anyone tell you you need to de-bug your email? An insect is crawling around in there, frantically moving in circles. Put him out of his misery, will you?
    My area of South Carolina is known for fire ants.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

still room?

I'm sure it is full, but I have to ask....Are there any slots still open and is there any way to still register? I just heard about this and saw it on the NCC website.

I figured an email would go out about something like this.

Any help is appreciated.

Jason (looking for seat time) Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by jls8177 View Post
    I'm sure it is full, but I have to ask....Are there any slots still open and is there any way to still register? I just heard about this and saw it on the NCC website.

I figured an email would go out about something like this.

Any help is appreciated.

Jason (looking for seat time) Stephens
    Jason,

The pre-registration opened on 7 Jan 08, and the actual registration period was from Jan 22 through Jan 26. From past experience, if you don't have your actual registration package in the mail the first couple of days during the registration period, you will end up on the wait list. This list is then used to fill slots that open up later for what ever reason a confirmed participant had to cancel out. Short answer to your question, highly unlikely that any slots would be available, plus you missed the registration period. I would suggest that you go to the main NCC web site and click on the Chapter programs to see the Driver schools information. For future schools and the registration period use this link:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=135,0,0,1,0,0

It will give you the dates of the upcoming schools, pre-registration periods and the actual registration period that you need to send in your completed application and payment. Hint get your application in the first day eligible and your chances are much better at getting a slot.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Have the confirmation emails/letters been sent out yet? If not, any idea when?

According to the website, you should be notified about three weeks before the school.
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Lodging

I'm driving down from Central PA on Friday night. I have a 2-bed room at the Econo Lodge for about $55/night on Friday and Saturday.

Since it is only me, if any one else is looking for lodging, I'd be willing to split the cost of either Friday and/or Saturday as needed. Helps keep the costs down for both of us.

Email jstrine@vexate.net if you are interested.

Doug sent the acceptance notifications this afternoon. Hope all of you got in.

FastFITZ
    Cayman S

is it an email or PM on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by profbooty View Post
    is it an email or PM on the board?
    It is a personal email to the account you listed on your registration form.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

You should have received a message from Doug mid-afternoon on Sunday.
    Enzianblau 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

Quote Originally Posted by scpera View Post
    You should have received a message from Doug mid-afternoon on Sunday.
    oh well, have to apply for the next shenandoah event.

anyone else notice the lack of events at summit point this spring through other organizations?

Saturday Evening Cookout?

Anybody know if there's a cookout (or other social activity) planned for Saturday? I know we generally do, but could be a bit cold once the sun gets low. Just want to make plans.
    FastFITZ
    Cayman S

Thread Information