Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR

NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR

Preregistration beings Jan 7.
    You do not need to preregister the first day, but please preregister before January 22 to ensure you have completed the process.

The cost of this school is $195.00/day.
    Remaining schools are subject to change.

If you are not familiar with our registration process, read it here.
    Most registration issues are browser related.

If you helped in testing the preregistration form last month, you need to preregister again.

The mail in registration period begins January 22 through January 26.
    Registration is based on the postmark, not when it's received.
    Do not mail it early or late.

I few new things this year.
    The mail in registration is one week now.
    Retractable hardtops are not allowed at NCC schools.

There is a new cancellation policy.

Student and instructor schedules are finalized and sent to the printer fifteen days prior to the school (namely, on the third Friday preceding the school weekend) (the “Freeze Date”). We are not able to add students from the wait list after the Freeze Date. The school costs are all fixed costs and tuition is priced as low as possible based upon full attendance.

If you notify the Registrar of your cancellation prior to the Freeze Date, you will receive a refund of all amounts paid.

If you notify the Registrar on or after the Freeze Date, and up until 9:00 p.m. the Friday immediately preceding the school weekend, you will receive a refund of one-half of your school tuition (regardless of the reason for the cancellation). Notification of the Registrar may be made by email to nccdsregistrar@mac.com, or home phone 301.990.1315 or cell phone 301.526.4548.

If you fail to attend the school without notifying the Registrar prior to 9:00 p.m. the Friday before the school, you will forfeit your entire school tuition for that weekend.

School Fees
    Expect an increase.
    Past fees have remained the same despite increased expenses.
    The new rates will be posted prior to January 21.

A new cast of characters.
    Drivers’ School Coordinator: Matt Oleksiak
    Student Rep: Tony Clark; Ass’t Student Rep: David Miller
    Chief Tech Inspector: Bill Duvall

The same staff of volunteers continue.
    Thank them!

Chief Instructor: Bill Shook
    IA Administrator: Pete Read
    Instructor Rep: Eric Carnell
    Chair: Roy Morris
    Chief Tech Inspector: Bill Duvall
    Registrar: Doug Verner
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-22-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: corrected dates
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

FYI: The first day to register, 21 Jan 08, is a federal holiday. The post office will not be open for normal business.
    2002 M3 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    FYI: The first day to register, 21 Jan 08, is a federal holiday. The post office will not be open for normal business.
    I could have sworn I checked the calendar. But correct. I'll change it to Jan 22.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Pre-registered...
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Pre-registered also. Maybe I can remember to put the check in the mail on time this time around.
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Are we still mailing the registration to Doug (ie, the address we get with the pre-registration papers)?

Also, any word on an increase in fees?

Thanks,
    Steve

2004 330Ci

The board is still discussing the entry fee, but I think you will continue to find it a bargain compared to other organizations.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by VA 330Ci View Post
    Are we still mailing the registration to Doug (ie, the address we get with the pre-registration papers)?
    Correct.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks guys!!! Looking forward to March.

Steve

2004 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    The board is still discussing the entry fee, but I think you will continue to find it a bargain compared to other organizations.
    Saw your letter in Roundel...nice work
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

The NCC Board has set the price of the March school only at this time, at
    $195 per day.

Future school pricing will be determined after more time to refine
    the budget and allocate Chapter funds among the various programs.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Hi ALL,

This will be my first DE event, so I wanted to get little more info from people who have done it before. Thanks for any responses in advance..

What to expect? How to prepare? What to bring and e.t

Is this a one day event? And, the same event is repeated on Suday or is it two days for $195

Thanks for any comments,
    Ivan

P.S:

And, hopefuly see you guys in March

OK,

I answered some of my questions and pre-registered for Sunday's event
    See you guys in March.

What would you recommend:
    - come with street tires/sizes staggered setup
    - come with my 265 all around square 18" autox setup (still with street tires)

Thanks,
    Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by islavov View Post
    OK,

I answered some of my questions and pre-registered for Sunday's event
    See you guys in March.

What would you recommend:
    - come with street tires/sizes staggered setup
    - come with my 265 all around square 18" autox setup (still with street tires)

Thanks,
    Ivan
    Come as you are.
    I'd use whatever tires you use on the street.
    If you want to save your street tires since you have dedicated autox tires, use them.

The important thing is brake fluid. Be sure it's fresh.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Come as you are.
    I'd use whatever tires you use on the street.
    If you want to save your street tires since you have dedicated autox tires, use them.

The important thing is brake fluid. Be sure it's fresh.
    Thanks for the tips. I will do so....

I assume, there is gonna be quite some time on the track since you are recommending break fluid....

Can you please describe how the DE event day goes:
    - Is it pretty much all day driving on the track?
    - Is it some skid pad, some talking, a little driving on the track...

I want to just get an idea of what to expect..

Thanks a lot for your time!

Regards,
    Ivan

Thread Information