Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NCC March 15-16, 2008 Drivers' School @ SPR

Well??? How was it???!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I am still trying to wipe the smile from my face

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Well??? How was it???!
    It was great. The Club put on its usual well planned, well organized event. Many, many thanks to everyone who obviously worked so hard to make the event a success!

I have posted ~40 photos from the weekend in my NCC Photo Album.

Link: http://gallery.nccbmwcca.org/showgallery.php?cat=612
    Last edited by Alan; 03-17-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: added link

*** It was a great event ***

Thanks to NCC BMW CCA - it was very well organized event, everything was on schedule, instructors were very helpful and took tame to listen to you and explained eveything you asked for (at least my instructor was like this, I am sure rest are the same as well)

It as my first track/DE event- great experience, definitely looking forward to next event.

I was very much worried driving to the track early Sunday morning from Baltimore with all that rain.

It is good weather cleared up, and as day unfolded and the track dried pretty fast. On my first track session, the track was very little wet, this is when we were working on the line and taking it easier...

I had a blast! thanks ALL!

I cannot tell though if I met anyone from this forum. I was too excited and never mentioned it to anyone!

See you guys next time!

Ivan

Too bad, I did not get any pics at all. I checked the above link and looks like these are from Saturday...

The guys selling the pro pics, did not make any pics on day two since they said they got too many orders from first day and could handle the load (something like this...)

Anyway, better luck next time, right?...

OK, to let you know,

I can host pics for free at this website:
    They will/can look like this:
    http://www.myonlinegalleries.com/Loa...10026020282440
    http://www.myonlinegalleries.com/Loa...08029647176311

http://www.myonlinegalleries.com/Loa...01016285965914
    http://www.myonlinegalleries.com/Loa...00006411383088

If anyone is interested, you can either forward me the pics here (ISlavov@MarkovoSoft.com), or create an account and upload yourself http://www.myonlinegalleries.com,its free (I can provide instructions,if needed)

Stay safe every1, and see you next event!!!
    Last edited by islavov; 03-17-2008 at 08:23 PM.

you met at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by islavov View Post
    *** It was a great event ***

Thanks to NCC BMW CCA - it was very well organized event, everything was on schedule, instructors were very helpful and took tame to listen to you and explained eveything you asked for (at least my instructor was like this, I am sure rest are the same as well)

It as my first track/DE event- great experience, definitely looking forward to next event.

I was very much worried driving to the track early Sunday morning from Baltimore with all that rain.

It is good weather cleared up, and as day unfolded and the track dried pretty fast. On my first track session, the track was very little wet, this is when we were working on the line and taking it easier...

I had a blast! thanks ALL!

I cannot tell though if I met anyone from this forum. I was too excited and never mentioned it to anyone!

See you guys next time!

Ivan
    You met at least one from this forum. The Red e30 that trained home with you from Charles Town to 695 and 83. We were in D group together. I passed you one run, then you passed me the next run.

Very impressive ride that M3.

See you next event.

John
    follow the E30 build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

impressive weekend

This was the first track event for both this car and driver. I was extremely impressed with how well this event was run. And the fact that you guys could control the weather like you did to make the rain to fall only at night, well very cool.

What a great event, plenty of seat time, plenty of terrific driving tips, friendly folks all around, helpful and willing instructors, and another chance to experience BMW car lust.

Thanks to all who made this a well organized, well scheduled and a great successful event. You have a new member of the NCC BMW fan club.

John
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

Banned
    Remember the local WVA, VA and MD cops all have the track schedule for Summit Point. As do the MD and VA State troopers.

If I am up in Berryville with collies I know if there is big revenue producing event for LE by the number of state troopers on the road.

LE takes a certain pleasure in giving you guys tickets.

VA State troopers BTW love to hang out in two cut throughs on RT 7 E at the bottom of Mt Weather in the afternoons.

I just set the cruise control at 63mph and dont worry about it.

Thanks for your contributions to the Va state treasury.

Have to check who is running at Summit Point Memorial Day weekend.

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It was great. The Club put on its usual well planned, well organized event. Many, many thanks to everyone who obviously worked so hard to make the event a success!

Thanks, Alan for the photo of my car (and its owner) during a lull in the paddock on Saturday morning! Have to agree with you that the weather gods were smiling on us by having the rain fall mostly on Saturday night and early Sunday a.m. Take advantage of those 12 car run groups (with 4 run groups) when you can on Summit Main. They don't happen often!

BonBahn
    BonBahn

How many sessions? How long were they?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Four 20-minute sessions plus skidpad training and a 40 minute classroom session each day.
    Less than a handful of spins. No bent sheet metal.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

A very enjoyable school. Was really nice to catch up with folks from last season and meet alot of new ones.

We definitely got lucky with the weather Sunday morning. Only had to use the steering wheel heater once

Keith
    Sportin' the 2008 6-speed 535xi Touring this time out

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Thanks for taking the pics. I am the first pic in your gallery!!!!

2004 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by VA 330Ci View Post
    Thanks for taking the pics. I am the first pic in your gallery!!!!
    I have more pis that I haven't posted (I try to post pics that have people in them - rather than just cars). If anyone wants a photo with your car in it and don't see one in my gallery - PM me with your car info and I'll see if I have one.
    Last edited by Alan; 03-18-2008 at 09:43 PM.

I know I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one!
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Thread Information