Posted by: Tim in MD

Description: 2744393, $9500, Inka orange, Excellent condition 1976 2002 with 116,259 miles. No rust Arizona car that has never seen salt or snow. Refreshed but not restored--condition is largely original. Engine rebuild at 89k with 9.5:1 pistons, Schrick 284 cam, vintage DCOE 40s, Blanton 5-speed conversion and much more. E21 3.90 limited-slip with Aardvarc adapter kit. Bilstein HDs all around with stock springs. Full tii brakes including strut housings, master cylinder, booster, calipers and wheel cylinders. Falken Azenis on 14" Panasports. E30 M3 starter, Hella H4 headlights. Excellent clean black interior with E21 Recaros, Alpina wheel, and VDO oil pressure, oil temp and voltmeter gauges. Sunroof does not leak and has relocated drains. Undercarraige Waxoyled. Have all the paperwork from delivery through the early '90s, the original owner's manual and service book inside the original plastic case, and two sets of original keys including one still in the original leather keyfob. I purchased the car in October 2002; the car has been garaged since I've owned it and has seen little mileage and only summer usage. Not concours but near the top of driver-class. Please contact me for more detail. Tim Lavery, (410) 458-7658, Maryland

More...