Posted by: mzznlink

Description: Yep, it's time to make space in the drive. My son & I have pretty much gutted the interior and removed several engine compartment items (radiator, MFS, PS pump, etc.). We'll be eBay'n that stuff in the hopes of reclaiming some of the money my son put into the car over the last 5 years.I'd call the local salvage yard but there's still some fairly new suspension items that I'd hate to see go to rust in a junk yard. I'd rather see it live on in a fellow board member's six.Within the last 5 years the rear SLS was replaced with a standard shock and spring kit from Bavarian Auto.Within the last 2 years the front suspension got new strut inserts, springs, tierod ends, and upper control arm bushings.The drive shaft was also replaced 4 years ago. All glass is still on the car, no cracks.Hood is still on, no dents/rust.All you have to bring, besides something to tow it with, is 4 tires. The wheels & tires that are on it are being sold.Oh yea, the car is located in central VA, about 8 miles west of I-95 exit 126, about mid-way between Washington D.C. & Richmond, VA.Keith in VA540.582.6719

More...