Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Punks in Fairfax peeling off my roundel

Thread: Punks in Fairfax peeling off my roundel

Punks in Fairfax peeling off my roundel

This Sunday my girlfriend has the e39 out to visit her sister in Vienna, Fairfax, and they go to Famous Dave's restaurant. Somewhere along there someone peels off the roundel "sticker" on the hood of the car. Of course a little piece is still left, but 90% of it is gone.

What punks! I know of a lot worse thingds people can do (keying the car for instance, or hurting someone), but it's just a little frustrating. Who wants a BMW roundel like that anyway? It's not like it's the star from an MB..

Smile Purchase of new roundel

You can buy one for about $20 from Bavarian or another catalog that sells BMW parts. I had to do that for my wife's 2003 330, when somebody exchanged her roundel for their beat-up roundel when she went to a doctor's appt. in Alexandria. Go figure.

I had bought one earlier for my 1998 540, so i knew where to get it. The dealer will charge you approx. $45.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    This Sunday my girlfriend has the e39 out to visit her sister in Vienna, Fairfax, and they go to Famous Dave's restaurant. Somewhere along there someone peels off the roundel "sticker" on the hood of the car. Of course a little piece is still left, but 90% of it is gone.

What punks! I know of a lot worse thingds people can do (keying the car for instance, or hurting someone), but it's just a little frustrating. Who wants a BMW roundel like that anyway? It's not like it's the star from an MB..
    I feel your pain! Step away from the roundel!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

now I can't get the remaining pieces off either. then it might look like a mod with silver roundel.. a little strange maybe.

should have a motion activated camera behind the rear view mirror. Be worth it just to catch the fools that does that kind of stuff.

You're right, it could be worse. I got the passenger window and part of the door KEYED the week before Christmas. Thank you, Rockville!
    ladydi
    2008 128i

Thread Information