Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Detail Shops - Herndon/Reston

Thread: Detail Shops - Herndon/Reston

Detail Shops - Herndon/Reston

Hi
    Could some one Pls recommend a good place to get my car detailed in the NOVA area.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm sure a local repair shop in that area, like Curry's, could suggest one for you.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I had mine done recently at Pro-Clean in Tyson's Corner. They did a good job.

I have the exact same question. Anyone know of a good place in the Reston/Herndon area? Tysons is OK, but for convenience I'd like something closer to home.

I refuse to call or step foot in Curry's ever again.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

FLi
    FLi GLi
    '95 M3 (track build in progress)
    '03 911 C4S (DD)
    '06 325xiT (hauler; winter beater)
    5 (hauler)

Shoot me a PM if you're still looking for someone.

Cool

I've been using Yate's on Highway 1 next to McDonald's just south of BMW of Arlington, they do a great job. You can either wait or drop your bimmer off. I've been using them since I brought my bimmer back from Germany in 1999. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thumbs down Details, Details

Do NOT go to Detail Authority in Herndon. The last 2 times I went there they damaged my chrome trim. The latest time they also chipped the paint and broke the iPOD input. The customer service was awful - they denied everything.

I'm new (my first post), but Brad Will of Reflections Auto Salon does a fantastic job. He's in Sterling, but will pick up your car. He has quite a few BMW customers.

Contact him at:

Reflections Auto Salon LLC
    P.O. Box 650283
    Sterling, VA 20165
    571-233-7984
    Brad@ReflectionsAutoSalon.com
    www.reflectionsautosalon.com

Bump to this topic. I need a full clay, compound polish, and finish done to my new baby. 6 years of other people owning her need to be removed.

Anyone try any of the above places? Unless I can get a very good local recommendation, I'm going to make arrangements to go to this place later in the spring: http://www.detailsdetailsdetails.com/

Thread Information