Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Maintenance Program Upgrade

Thread: BMW Maintenance Program Upgrade

BMW Maintenance Program Upgrade

I have been looking into extending the maintenance plan on my 2005 325ci. I have been getting a variety of prices from different delaers. I was told that the MSRP of the plan is $1,200. Does anyone know who offers the best price on this plan? Thanks, Scott

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I got this email last night from my CA. Not sure what they charge, but its worth a shot.

Your BMW came standard with the industry-leading BMW Maintenance Program – a premium, no-cost plan covering a factory-recommended maintenance for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. Due to the growing popularity and cost of the "Full Maintenance" program, provided to you by BMW of North America, you can upgrade to 6 years or 100,000 miles.

The "Full Maintenance Upgrade" covers ALL of your recommended maintenance needs:

* Front and Rear Brake Pads
    * Front and Rear Brake Rotors
    * Brake wear sensors
    * External Drive Belts
    * Oil Service
    * Inspection 1 and 2
    * Air Filter
    * Micro Filter
    * Wiper rubber inserts
    * Brake Flush and Coolant Flush

Because we are committed to enhancing your ownership experience at Russel BMW, we thought you should know that as long as your vehicle is still under factory coverage or is still within one year and 10,000 miles of the original factory coverage, you have the opportunity to extend this valuable protection for an additional two years or 50,000 miles. Affordable and backed by BMW, it makes for total coverage up to six years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. It offers you unparalleled peace of mind.

Consider the investment in your vehicle , by UPGRADING your "Full Maintenance" program to 6 years or 100,000 miles you automatically increase the value of the vehicle, while saving thousands of dollars in the process.

For more information, please give us a call at 800-828-6539 or 410-744-2000 and ask to speak to a Client Advisor or Richard Meckel, at extension 3304. You may also email rmeckel@russelautomotive.com.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Most likely you'd be better off just paying for the maintenance when you need it - especially if you do any DIY at all. BMW doesn't sell these things unless, on average, they come out ahead -- same for extended warranties.

Wondering/worrying the same thing about our "new" E46 with 50k miles. As John mentioned above, others have suggested putting your $1200 that you would pay for a warranty into an interest-bearing account, and use it as you need it.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Banned
    I wonder if the problem with doors and the locks on E46's is covered by the extended service warranty or some of the other major problems.

Get togther with your friends and combine your warranty funds into a nice
    large chunk of change and instead of investing in an interest bearing/money market account consider investing in the entertainment industry where 40-75% returns per year are routine. All legal and above board. Very little risk if you do you research.

Dave Apker and the collies

Thanks everyone for the comments and advice. I can honestly say that if I were more mechanically inclined I would do some of the work at a DIY, but my car is due for an Inspection II and new brakes and rotors and that can get costly even at the independent shops. The amazing part is how different dealers try to get you to pay more by telling you false information - many told me I would pay a surcharge because my car had over 50,000 miles. The price differences were as much as $500. I finally decided to purchase the plan from Tate BMW in Annapolis - same dealership I purchased my 2006 330cic from, of course I had to tell them that Russell gave me a better price before they came down in price.

Thread Information