Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Potential New Instructor

Thread: Potential New Instructor

Banned

Potential New Instructor

Hey were you the guy driving on I66 westbound last Friday from after the beltway to Rt123 in your medium gray E90 coupe? Traffic was bumper to bumper and the road was wet but you impressed the hell out of me.
    I dont think there is another instructor for NCC's drviers' schools who can text with both hands and drive at the same time. I couldnt believe this fool using both hands ot text mesage. He had two Blackberries.

I sure hope you are a club member the NCC can sure use you as an instructor.

Hey bubba thanks for giving BMW drivers a bad name. Hope you stuff the nose of your coupe into the back of a truck someday real soon. Idiot.

Dave Apker and the collies

Speaking of giving BMW drivers a bad name - this is sad in many ways (and I'm not talking about the reference to a 2-series):

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=25&sid=1308514
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information