Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone looking for a Z1?

Thread: Anyone looking for a Z1?

Anyone looking for a Z1?

If I sell my Z3 (Wife permitting), I would like to get one of these (Unless a pristine 507 shows up).

BMW Z1 on E-Bay

Not sure how you will register a Z1.
    I know of one registered in SC which was originally purchased in FL.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

You have to register it as a show car with a cap of 2500 miles per year driving only. The one in SC is my friend Laszlo's car. He used to live in FL and then moved to SC.

Wow I heard there were one or two in the US.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed303 View Post
    You have to register it as a show car with a cap of 2500 miles per year driving only. The one in SC is my friend Laszlo's car. He used to live in FL and then moved to SC.
    That's they guy.
    I've seen his car a few times. But he has no limitation on mileage.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information