Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
TarHeel 2008 DS Dates Available - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TarHeel 2008 DS Dates Available

Offline www.motorsport.reg?

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Anyone know what's up with this?
    Same here, Steven. Looks like it's a common problem for many of us, fortunately or unfortunately. I just pinged Sandy Ford to inform her of the difficulty.

BonBahn
    BonBahn

How did I know you guys would be here?

I saw Paul Dunlevy this afternoon and he didn't mention anything.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    Same here, Steven. Looks like it's a common problem for many of us, fortunately or unfortunately. I just pinged Sandy Ford to inform her of the difficulty.

BonBahn
    I figure Sandy must have about 150 emails by now.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Registration is open.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

It's up...I just registered
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    It's up...I just registered
    Yeah. My registration when through too. Just a delayed start. Who wants to watch the Giants/Packers game anyhow?

BonBahn
    BonBahn

I did have to enter a lot of my information again though.
    I have no clue how many schools I've done.
    More than I care to add up.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I was surprised by that as well. After you've done a track more than 3 or 4 times over more than 2 years, it is really hard to keep an accurate tally. Or is it a problem with our memory banks?

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I did have to enter a lot of my information again though.
    I have no clue how many schools I've done.
    More than I care to add up.
    BonBahn

I was surprised by that as well. After you've done a track more than 3 or 4 times over more than 2 years, it is really hard to keep an accurate tally. Or is it a problem with our memory banks?
    I don't want to add up the money.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Just follow what NASA does and keep a logbook, plus they are great to have if you do schools from a number of different groups, have a written record of how you did in the past, what you thought you did well on, and what you think you need to work on.

I've had several students at BMWCCA or SCCA PDX events ask me to make entries in their NASA logbooks. Great idea.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Anybody got confirmations from Tarheel yet?

This is my first time registering with Tarheel via Motorsportreg - and I found it as frustrating as all of you. But now they've charged my credit card - and the Tarheel site says confirmations are sent "in the next few days" following registration - but I've heard nothing about getting in or getting rejected.

Whose done this before and can explain what to expect? Do any of you have your confirmations yet?
    THANKS
    FastFITZ
    Cayman S

Quote Originally Posted by fitzhugh View Post
    This is my first time registering with Tarheel via Motorsportreg - and I found it as frustrating as all of you. But now they've charged my credit card - and the Tarheel site says confirmations are sent "in the next few days" following registration - but I've heard nothing about getting in or getting rejected.

Whose done this before and can explain what to expect? Do any of you have your confirmations yet?
    THANKS
    The registration process is not that bad.
    They still need to work out a few kinks.
    You wouldn't be on the confirmed list unless you are in.
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/pap/reg...B5F4A2DF3BB75A

From what I read on Tarheel's website, Sandy travels for work.
    Download what you need and see you there.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Tarheel Confirmations

ALRIGHT, I'm in!

Thanks Steven. I didn't realize you could find a list of confirmed registrants at Motorsportreg.com. I was kinda thinking they'd notify people via email. Live and learn.

In case anyone else is similarly challenged with navigating their site...

Click on REGISTER for the event, then click on SEE REQUIREMENTS. That will get you to a Dashboard from where you can "See Who Else Is Attending". This is the list of confirmed people. It's a "Pull" system as opposed to "Push". I.e. you have to go and look (and know where to look) to see if you got in. There are no notifications.

I rather like the NCC system
    FastFITZ
    Cayman S

Quote Originally Posted by fitzhugh View Post
    I rather like the NCC system
    At least the NCC system doesn't require you to be at the computer at a specific time.
    And this being the 3rd year doing the pre-reg system, not one person had a problem registering. Remembering to mail the form in is another story.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information