Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for an M coupe - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Looking for an M coupe

Nice Big Butt!

I think you made a good choice. I can't wait to see it in person.

And I love the fact that there is going to be another M Coupe for me to beat in AutoX next year. You know you wanna play in MSS ... (Let the trash talking begin.)

Does this mean I have to move from Prepared to Modified to keep beating you Jonathan?
    What'd you do, get R comp tires?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Does this mean I have to move from Prepared to Modified to keep beating you Jonathan?
    What'd you do, get R comp tires?
    Yes. It's time for me to grow up and start using R-Comps.

Even though I think the Hoosiers I'm going to run are older than me.

"Craig's car is really cool!" says my girlfriend after the NCC party last night. Maybe a coupe will get a better welcome than first expected. I'll have to put one on the list after we beat the crap out of the E30 this summer and have to sell it in parts.

After hearing the 3.0 Coupe got an LSD (Tech Talk) it sounds interesting. Though an M would be better I guess..

But yes, it is a very cool car Craig!

Thanks Scany...oh and don't forget it's fiance now. Just wait until you have to remember to say wife!

Definitely need more coupe's in enthsiasts hands!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Thanks Scany...oh and don't forget it's fiance now. Just wait until you have to remember to say wife!

Definitely need more coupe's in enthsiasts hands!

oups! maybe I'll keep forgetting till it becomes wife
    to simplify the transition

I've finally gotten good at saying fiancee instead girlfriend after several months ...

For some reason, she gets upset when I say I can't get hitched because I'm already married to my M Coupe.

Congratulations. Nice to see another coupe owner in the DC area, as we seem to be few and far between.

Anyone have an idea how many club members own Z3 or Z4 coupes? It would be fun to do a coupe-only event, like they do out in California.

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your help in the search, especially Jonathan for showing me things to look at/for. I found a coupe on craigslist in Philly and contacted the buyer. He responded that he just traded it in, so I tracked down the dealer. Working with the previous owner (super nice guy) and the dealer (their ignorance was my benefit) separately, I was able to get the REAL story about the car, and find out the REAL price to pay. These two factors contributed to me having faith in a coupe with 124k mi, so I bought it today.

It's cosmos on black/red. I had a great time driving it home today! More updates to follow!

New Home -

Cleaned the steering wheel already, yeesh

Can't stop staring at its a$$...
    2011 BMW 128i cabrio
    2005 Lotus Elise

There's at least 7 in the area that I know of. The ones I know are all enthusiasts. If you come to BMW autox's or driving schools your bound to see 3-4 at any given time. Heck if you come to a social good chance you'll see a couple.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I know of a dozen that are active in one way or another in the BMW club events, and many of those weren't at this fall event. see pictures around post #17.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=850249
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I know of a dozen that are active in one way or another in the BMW club events, and many of those weren't at this fall event. see pictures around post #17.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=850249
    I'm still jacked I couldn't come over that day.

Thread Information