Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for an M coupe - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an M coupe

Glad you had a good time?!?, whore huh?

I wouldn't have made it until 3:30 or so.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Glad you had a good time?!?, whore huh?

I wouldn't have made it until 3:30 or so.
    Somehow I arrived at the event with 3/8 of a tank of gas and left riding on fumes ... Damn kids siphoning off my gas again!

Found this...this seems like a lot of info....

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/frame_ron.html
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Found this...this seems like a lot of info....

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/frame_ron.html

That is a whole lot of info. I had to bookmark it. Seemed to be many interesting things there.

Well, looks like someone offered the owner of the car I've had my eye on $18k. They put the deposit down but haven't picked the car up. I'm curious to see if they'll actually buy it once they see it.

I guess the search continues...
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Well, looks like someone offered the owner of the car I've had my eye on $18k. They put the deposit down but haven't picked the car up. I'm curious to see if they'll actually buy it once they see it.

I guess the search continues...
    It would suprise me if the buyer actually took delivery based on the complete difference in the listing to the actual condition of the car.

I think she forget to add, "parked conveniently on road next to bike trail to enhance cosmetic damage".

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=889691

This is probably why it sold!

Thanks Woody for the subtle dissuasion.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I really was trying to dissuade any other potential buyers.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I really was trying to dissuade any other potential buyers.
    I know you were!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    From the UUC list:

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/514262054.html

Yes, it's my car.
    Lost Job, must sell.
    I've listed it for trade-in value. If it goes to a good enthusiast home, I
    can be flexible.

Paul Garnier
    FastNetworking.com
    Sold fast! Let me know if things go south.....
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

How bad is "OEM remanufactured engine from Germany" sound? Got a lead on a car that has one of them. Car has 125k, engine 15k. Should I run?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

With proper documentation confirming the source and mileage of the engine, I'd think you'll be getting a good deal. Did you ever find out why the original engine had to be replace at such 110,000 miles?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I currently have the name of the shop that installed the motor, and the PO has service records as well. It seems like a legit story so far.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Craig,

I got your message tonight. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your help in the search, especially Jonathan for showing me things to look at/for. I found a coupe on craigslist in Philly and contacted the buyer. He responded that he just traded it in, so I tracked down the dealer. Working with the previous owner (super nice guy) and the dealer (their ignorance was my benefit) separately, I was able to get the REAL story about the car, and find out the REAL price to pay. These two factors contributed to me having faith in a coupe with 124k mi, so I bought it today.

It's cosmos on black/red. I had a great time driving it home today! More updates to follow!

New Home -

Cleaned the steering wheel already, yeesh

Can't stop staring at its a$$...
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information