Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
DIY @Convenience Car Care on 11/17

Thread: DIY @Convenience Car Care on 11/17

DIY @Convenience Car Care on 11/17

heyAll,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the organizers & the hosts of this event. We had three women attend, which I belive is a world record for this chapter, and saw some great cars includding an 86 635csi & an 88 M6. Both were in spectacular condition.

After only planning on a basic oil change, the day ended late for me with an automatic transmission flush & an induction system clean out. Zach and I rolled out at around 6pm, and carved our way through the VA/MD traffic as best as could. Nothing like two Bimmers with club tags dipping & weaving between the minivans & the tourists! My 530 Sport responds/shifts smoother & DEFINITELY gets better gas mileage.

Thanks to Tim, Dan & the rest of the Convenience Car Care staff for providing EXCELLENT service!

_jd

Cool

I'm going back on Wednesday to get the Injection treatment service done to my bimmer, I'm hoping that it's all that Dinan323 say's it is! Timme was a most excellent host and has both my gratitude and respect.
    Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Oh it is worth it....

The car gets up to 100mph that much quicker & quieter....
    _jd

Thumbs up

Convenience Car Care is a great DIY location with a spectacular Staff. Danny, Timmy, Matt, Big Steve and everyone else there were extremely helpful and patient. Our thanks and sincere appreciation go out to you all.We had a great time and got alot of much needed maintenance done. The facility was spotless and a very safe place to work and confer with other NCCBMWCCA members. Special thanks to Alan and Zach for putting together another flawless DIY event!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thread Information