Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need a favor from someone in Bethesda

Thread: Need a favor from someone in Bethesda

Need a favor from someone in Bethesda

I may need someone to pickup a key from a real estate office in Bethesda and mail it to me. Anyone?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I could probably do it but not till Monday. when did u need it by?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    I could probably do it but not till Monday. when did u need it by?
    I just need it out of the hands of my ex-real estate agents.
    I found out he still has the lock box on the door so I may be able to have my THIRD real estate agent return it to me.
    I'll post something when I have more info.
    This market sucks!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I drive through there about 2 or 3 times a week.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Steve,

I live in Bethesda, and will be in downtown Bethesda tomorrow a.m. at Merchant's getting a tire rotation and oil change on my daily driver. Happy to stop at your realtor to pick up the key if convenient. Call me on my Cell 202.352.7500 to confirm. Cheers, Bonbahn.
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    Steve,

I live in Bethesda, and will be in downtown Bethesda tomorrow a.m. at Merchant's getting a tire rotation and oil change on my daily driver. Happy to stop at your realtor to pick up the key if convenient. Call me on my Cell 202.352.7500 to confirm. Cheers, Bonbahn.
    Thanks. I'll let everyone know what happens.

If you pick the keys perhaps you can say,
    you are my legal counsel?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Thanks. I'll let everyone know what happens.

If you pick the keys perhaps you can say,
    you are my legal counsel?
    Hopefully, you won't need legal counsel!
    BonBahn

Steven, I work in Bethesda.

Let me know if you need my help.

Pete
    NCC

Thread Information