Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Annual Holiday Party - Jan 19 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NCC Annual Holiday Party - Jan 19

Wife wants to know what the dress is for this. Anyone know from last year?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Wife wants to know what the dress is for this. Anyone know from last year?
    Post 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    business casual
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hi,
    Just signed up for the Big Party. The confirmation page looks generic is this correct?

Apple Brown Betty??!!??

Damn!! Wife is having surgery that week!! Hmmm? Wife? Apple Brown Betty? Wife? Apple Brown Betty? Damn!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wink I don't know what you mean by "generic"....

Quote Originally Posted by majc11 View Post
    Hi,
    Just signed up for the Big Party. The confirmation page looks generic is this correct?
    BUT we got your reservation TWO times. That does not entitle you to double drinks or double raffle....unless you pay double....

See you on the 19th!!!!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Parking

Is there additional parking around the Inn (on the street or in an adjacent lot?). Checked it out a few days ago and the lot around the building is pretty small. Figuring staff and other guests, parking on their property appears limited. Just asking.

Regards,
    Brian

good question but not sure of answer. I've never been to this and its been 10+ yrs since I've been to Blair Mansion. maybe someone else can chime in?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Argh... looks like registration is closed now.

Never mind. Registration extended until tuesday!

See you at the party!

Registration is now back up. We were able to get another room at Blair Mansion so we'll have a limit of 200 instead of 120.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'm going to bring my laptop and aircard to register for the Tarheel CCA Driver school at VIR which starts at 7:00pm on Saturday. Let me know if you need to use it to register.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

You could be the most popular guy at the dinner Craig.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'm going to bring my laptop and aircard to register for the Tarheel CCA Driver school at VIR which starts at 7:00pm on Saturday. Let me know if you need to use it to register.
    Offer connect time for a fee.

7:05 PM $50
    7:10 PM $40
    7:30 PM $25
    8:00 PM $5
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thumbs up

Craig,

I'm definitely interested! Please add me to your queue to borrow your laptop for a couple of minutes. Now it's not a matter of choosing to either stay-at-home to register or go to the NCC Dinner. Thanks! BonBahn (aka Doug)

BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    Craig,

I'm definitely interested! Please add me to your queue to borrow your laptop for a couple of minutes. Now it's not a matter of choosing to either stay-at-home to register or go to the NCC Dinner. Thanks! BonBahn (aka Doug)
    Tarheel Registration has been moved to Sunday 7:00 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information