Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Annual Holiday Party - Jan 19 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC Annual Holiday Party - Jan 19

These events are always top notch! We will be there!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

When is the latest RSVP

I would like to attend, but may be travelling. Can you pay at the door or is pre-registration required?

Regards,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    These events are always top notch! We will be there!
    Yay!!! Looking forward to laughing my head off, then

Well my check is in the mail.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    BonBahn + 1 are in. Always wanted to check out the Blair Mansion Inn. How can you pass on a gourmet dinner topped off with "Apple Brown Betty" a la mode, coupled with NCC fellowship?
    We're going to have a problem. VIR registration opens 7:30 PM that evening.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Lightbulb Wireless internet is available...

If someone brings a laptop - we can set up a table for people to log in and register.

Just a suggestion....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Well my check is in the mail.
    good point Steven. everyone needs to make sure they mail their checks to Tim Wesling by JAN 12th!!!
    Last edited by pseto; 01-03-2008 at 03:49 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Jonathan, Alicia, and I will be there. We just have to decide who is driving and what car to bring.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    good point Steven. everyone needs to make sure they mail their checks to Tim Wesling by JAN 12th!!!
    Just sent mine...

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I've tried to register twice but have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail ?? I am awaiting the e-mail to send my check.
    ~Phillip

Quote Originally Posted by M50_328is View Post
    I've tried to register twice but have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail ?? I am awaiting the e-mail to send my check.
    ~Phillip
    I think the initial email is sent instantly. Check your spam filter/folder to see if it is getting blocked.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Phil - M50 etc.

Bob Stern

Wink Important Warning - -

Your registration is not complete until we have the check. For anyone who has registered but not sent a check - you should receive an email by next Tuesday (1/15) asking for payment.

Estimated cost for anyone showing up at the door, and who has not yet paid, is around $175.
    Bob Stern

Looks like I need to be a party pooper.
    I think I should attend the CCA board meeting.
    Have fun everyone.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Red face Steven will be missed -----

There is an M9 Pedal Car from Northwest BMW in the raffle --- He could have used it to get to work....

And who else has kids or grandkids?

and who has Not YET registered to attend?
    Bob Stern

Thread Information