Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dec 6th VA Social back to Guapo's 7pm !!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dec 6th VA Social back to Guapo's 7pm !!!

Thumbs up Dec 6th VA Social back to Guapo's 7pm !!!

Thanks to Greg Lindsey (Membership Chair) and Dave Miller (NCC Secretary), we have new hosts for the 1st Thursday Dec 6th social. We're headed back to Guapo's in Shirlington where we had such a great time last month. The food was great and the service was excellent.

For those not familiar with that area, there is plenty of parking in the garage located behind Guapo's. Hope to see you there

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1132,0,0,1,0
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump...a reminder to mark your calendars for next Thursday's social at Guapo's. We had a great time and turnout last month and hopefully you'll be there to make it better.

Who's in?

I'll probably be there even though there's a Redskin game that night. I guess that's what DVR/VCRs are for.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I'll probably be there even though there's a Redskin game that night. I guess that's what DVR/VCRs are for.
    Woody
    Woody: it will be better to watch it at the bar than to deal with Bryant Gumbel's horrible voice as the play-by-play announcer watching at home. That said, I hope we get it on the local channels up here in Baltimore; no NFL Network

Doesn't Guapo's have a bar with TVs? I wasn't paying attention when we were there last month, but I thought they did.

I'm definately coming on Thursday.
    Last month we had a good turn out. (except for the parking garage confusion)
    Food was awesome as usual (Carne Azada Fajitas)

Quote Originally Posted by RODBMWM5 View Post
    I'm definately coming on Thursday.
    Last month we had a good turn out. (except for the parking garage confusion)
    Food was awesome as usual (Carne Azada Fajitas)
    The food was awesome, but at least now you know where to park

Make sure you break in the 2 new hosts, Dave & Greg, easy. They haven't been to a social yet.

Anyone else going?

Guapos 06Dec07

Mayhaps I'll be there.

DIYCur...

I believe Rich (BRDM3) is coming as well.
    We live in the same community

hmmm...haven't heard from the usual suspects...Zach, Cheryl, Jonathon, Scott, etc

I'm not going because it's in VA and I know a place here where the Redskins are definitely on.

Post Usual Supsects?

Of course I'll be there - it's the only time I don't spend in the retail grind! You all have to behave better than the customers in my store, besides I have a new ride to show off - gone is the 530i, replace by a 2005 325ci. A Xmas presnt to myself. Scott

congrats Scott on the new ride, I won't be there tonight to check it out but I'm sure I'll catch you next week at the Turtle

so how was last night?

Very Nice Gathering

Paul, we had 10 folks there. We had a nice visit in a relaxed atmosphere. Not much car viewing afterwards though; too cold and our cars were covered in salt slime.

Greg

Thread Information