Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Columbia/Baltimore/Annapolis Triangle - Repair Shop needed

Thread: Columbia/Baltimore/Annapolis Triangle - Repair Shop needed

Columbia/Baltimore/Annapolis Triangle - Repair Shop needed

Yo,
    I live in the Columbia Area of Maryland and I have used Urbans BMW Auto Service (Catonsville) for several years now. They messed up my VANOS install on my E36 M3 and have made another mistake.... I am done with them!

I need some recommendations on other shops please in the Baltimore and Central Md area. I am looking for a shop that specialized in BMWs and has BMMW certified master mechanics.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Last edited by denbownium; 11-14-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    DENBOWNIUM - 1997 ///M3
    Mods Include: AA Gen3 Exhaust, AA 3" CAIS, AA EPROM, Bilstein Sport Suspension with H&R Sport Springs, TMS Underdrive Pulleys, FAN Delete, Euro Ellipsoid Lights w/Angel Eyes, Clear Corners and Markers

Mods Coming: 3.5" CAI & 3.5"HFM from EHP(Sharked), 3.5"TB (Dinan), Exhaust Headers(AA), UUC Lightweight Flywheel, UUC Clutch, UUC Gen3 ShortShifter

Try some of the forum sponsors. I hear good things about Curry's and I think they have a location realitivly close to Columbia. Other than that Towson BMW does a decent job, but lte's face it, it's still a dealer.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

anybody use this place in Columbia?

http://www.benchmarkmotors.com/

Its pretty close to where I live, but havent heard anything good/bad about it
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Lightbulb Going to a dealer --

This may be against some people's culture, but Russel BMW on Rt 40 is beginning to become a club supporter. I suggest you call and talk to David Lee. See what he can do to help. Club discount plus his help may make this a very tolerable solution for you.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    anybody use this place in Columbia?

http://www.benchmarkmotors.com/

Its pretty close to where I live, but havent heard anything good/bad about it
    I have used Benchmark before for my old 840Ci. They have installed my CSi Anti Sway bars and did my Intake Manifold gasket replacement. I was happy with their work, but that was almost 2 years ago. Is Mike still there? He is pretty good.

Thread Information