Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Back to Zodiac this month Nov 15th
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back to Zodiac this month Nov 15th

Back to Zodiac this month Nov 15th

Hi everyone, we're back to Zodiac next week for the 3rd Thursday social.

Eric you're still the host!

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1125,0,0,1,0
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'll be there!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    I'll be there!
    You'll be at Champps and Zodiac this month? Wow, you must really like us

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    You'll be at Champps and Zodiac this month? Wow, you must really like us
    LOL Something like that.

I'll try to make it...
    if I do, I will make sure I bring a camera.

How well is the parking lot lit at Zodiac? I'll definitely have my camera.

well, unfortunately, there is no 1 parking lot at Zodiac that we use. We kinda all spread out and park where ever we find a space. I don't remember anyplace over there where we could all park together, so others will have to chime in on that.

Gotcha!

We can definitely get some great shots when we go back to Champps!

Zodiac

I'll be there - might be late though!

Since we are a fairly sizable and frequent customer to Zodiac, can we request the management to block off some parking spots for us from say 6:30 PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed303 View Post
    Since we are a fairly sizable and frequent customer to Zodiac, can we request the management to block off some parking spots for us from say 6:30 PM?
    There's plenty of parking there...and I don't think Zodiac has control over any of the parking lots since they are all shared
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

We could meet in the large parking lot across the street from Ballys Total Fitness that is just around the corner from Zodiac's. There should be plenty of spaces available for us to all park together.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 11-10-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    We could meet in the large parking lot across the street from Ballys Total Fitness that is just around the corner from Zodiac's. There should be plenty of spaces available for us to all park together.
    OK we'll try that. Is it lighted?

I belive it is. I'll drive by there in the evening in the next day or two and let you know.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

I do believe that Cheryl and myself will be there representing The Columbia Maryland Mafia, "We will make you an offer you no can refuse; Be there or sleep with the fishes." Just my two and half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information