Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2nd Thur November Social - New Location!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Thur November Social - New Location!!!

Thur November 8th Social - New Location!!!

Thanks to those who voted for our November social location. The winner is **CHAMPPS Columbia**. Clyde's was a close 2nd so I promise to also make that a future social location.

Champps is located at Columbia Mall and I've made arrangements with the manager for a reservation of 30. The website has been changed, so mark your calendars. Parking will be located at the top of the parking garage behind Champps (the top should be empty).

As of now, December's social will be back to the Greene Turtle since I don't want to be near any mall during the holiday season. However, I could be persuaded to change to Clyde's if that's what the people want. The last social at the Turtle was kinda hectic since they weren't prepared when we got there, so that left a bad taste in my mouth and further justifies a change of venue.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1113,0,0,1,0

WHO'S IN?
    Last edited by pseto; 10-22-2007 at 03:34 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I love Champps! I'll see you there!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Is that a strip club? We should really do one of these things at a strip club
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Sweet! I shall be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    hmmm...there might be some interest in that. set it up Josh

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    hmmm...there might be some interest in that. set it up Josh
    lol...we can all take metro down to Camelot and get $6 Prime-Rib!
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

We'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    [chant] UNCLE LARRY'S...da-da-dadada UNCLE LARRY'S...da-da-dadada[/chant]
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

bump for next week's social at Champps (new location)...anyone else?

Cool

Come on Paul, you know me and Cheryl will be up in the hessy fo sheezy... Put us in and sign us up coach. I'm already looking forward to it. Champss it is... Be there or be an Audi driver!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

commin'

Is this place casual? ...if I come, I'd be coming from soccer with no time to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Is this place casual? ...if I come, I'd be coming from soccer with no time to change.
    very casual...so come on out

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    very casual...so come on out
    They might have some soccer to watch too.

I have a good feeling the "CMM" (Columbia MD Mafia) will be well represented....See you on the top deck!!

...of the garage, that is.

Thread Information