Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Results from 10/20?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Results from 10/20?

Results from 10/20?

When will they be up?

Thanks,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    When will they be up?

Thanks,

Joe
    They will take a little longer this time since they are also going to calculate season points.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thanks for the reply and hard work.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    When will they be up?

Thanks,

Joe
    I should have the results up tonight and the season ending in a few days. Unfortunately, I was out of town picking up my new car (so I don't have to drive Eric's 318is although it is great fun) so I didn't do them last night. I'll be out of town for the rest of the week and figured I'll wait until I have any last minute changes before I calculate the season points.

Pete
    NCC

So what is the new car???
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I should have the results up tonight and the season ending in a few days. Unfortunately, I was out of town picking up my new car (so I don't have to drive Eric's 318is although it is great fun) so I didn't do them last night. I'll be out of town for the rest of the week and figured I'll wait until I have any last minute changes before I calculate the season points.

Pete
    I heard a rumor that your car isn't going to qualify for Adam's class. How are you going to screw with his points for next season now?

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    So what is the new car???
    I got another 99 911 Mark I Aero. This one is bone stock though. I'll bring it to the next board meeting.

Eric, you have a point. Can I borrow your car next year? LOL

Pete
    NCC

Pete
    No... You drove my car 3 times and I ran out of tires twice.

---Eric

I got another 99 911 Mark I Aero. This one is bone stock though. I'll bring it to the next board meeting.

Pete
    Sweet -- you got a lincoln towncar!! What class do Lincoln's run in?

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    No... You drove my car 3 times and I ran out of tires twice.

---Eric
    Sorry. They did die for a good cause.

You mock my lincoln? You have one too!

LOL

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    I heard a rumor that your car isn't going to qualify for Adam's class. How are you going to screw with his points for next season now?
    Maybe I'll find a car to run against Adam... but you're the one that needs some competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Maybe I'll find a car to run against Adam... but you're the one that needs some competition.
    I think you, Eric and Adam should run in the same class. That would be a good tough season.

By the way, I sent the preliminary results in to the webmaster. They should be posted within the day or so.

Pete
    NCC

By the way, I sent the preliminary results in to the webmaster. They should be posted within the day or so.
    A day or so?

Results are up.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,1146,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Mitsu Evo

Thanks for all the hardwork guys. I didn't do too well this time but I had lots of fun. Just one question, I noticed that a Mitsu Evo was classed in Stock B. I didn't know BMW made Mitsu Evo, it might have been the E30 M3 EVO ...just kidding. Maybe just a glitch...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    But then I might get tempted to mod my car.

---Eric

Thread Information