Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
On the Border this week!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On the Border this week!!!

Okay, I went to the Ultimate Garage after the social and chatted about fountain pens (one of my hobbies too) during the social so bear with me as you view these photos. Jonathan
    ( Thanks Steve for your help with the zip file)

http://gallery.nccbmwcca.org/showgallery.php?cat=603

Nice pics Jonathon, especially the ones at Ultimate Garage. I never seem to stop there when I'm in the area, but now I know I need to check it out.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

YAY! My X5 made the pics...even though everyone was afraid to park next to her!! LOL

Thanks for posting them, Jonathan!!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

X5 makes the cut

Yeah, Michelle...consider it a plug for the X5world folks to come out and represent at the socials.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by JRansom View Post
    Yeah, Michelle...consider it a plug for the X5world folks to come out and represent at the socials.

Jonathan
    Definitely! We had two there last week. There is a guy from X5world with a 6-series who might make the Columbia social.

We'll see!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Thread Information