Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
13Oct07 FunKtion Auto DIY

Thread: 13Oct07 FunKtion Auto DIY

Arrow 13Oct07 FunKtion Auto DIY

This technology-stunted author has just spent an hour writing a new thread about today's DIY - which the system then sent to never-never land. I now ask all attendees to comment on today's event, while I soothe my frustrations and prepare to submit my comments once again.

Thanks.

Alan Marsh

Cool

The DIY crew keeps rollin' on, another Great event sponsored by FunkTion Auto and The National Capital Chapter I'm one of the Co-Chairs and needed to do some work on my vehicle. Tim and Steve worked tiredlessly in helping me get my old Guibo off and getting the new Guibo in place without dropping the drive-line. Big thanks to Walid for opening his shop to support the event and to Alan Marsh for being a superb host. I personally was able to complete my Guibo, transmission mounts, check my control arms, and clean both my mass air sensor, cold air intake filters. Thanks to the club for recognizing the importance and fellowship of this event and there impressive support. Just my two and a half cents worth. To my die hard DIY folks, see you on 17 November in Manassas, VA. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Some of us Z guys decided to use the DIY at Funktion Auto as an excuse for a gathering. Walid has a great shop with lots of nice cars to look at.

Also someone has a storage facility in the same complex and treated us to drivebys of 60s era Ferraris.

Here is a link to some photos we took at the DIY.

Joe

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=850249

Arrow Diy

Thread Information