Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Green Turtle this week & On the Border next week
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Green Turtle this week & On the Border next week

Green Turtle this week & On the Border next week

Who's in this week for the Turtle?

Also, the location has changed for next week's social from Zodiac to On the Border on Rockville Pike. For some of us who remember, I'm bringing this social back to one of our own original locations. Not only is the food great and the atmosphere just as good at Zodiac, but hopefully the turnout will be better since its easier to get to for some folks. Hopefully more VA people will come out and join the fun!!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

Well, you know as the host, I'm like so there... I hope to see at least twenty smiling faces at this social, who knows there well maybe a Michelle X5 sighting although I've heard that there very rare indeed. I believe she was the one who suggested we move a NCC social to Columbia. Any-who, see you bimmer dreamers and gearheads at the Green Turtle 7:00PM be there or be an Audi owner. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thumbs up I'm In.....I need a fix....

Haven't been around a group of BMW members since yesterday at the Columbus Day Parade!!!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Paul, just a heads up... I'm sure you'll read one of these, but make sure to get a reservation/notify them because I believe one of the reasons we stopped going to OTB was because they weren't too fond of us taking up an entire room. The past two events at OTB weren't that successful because we couldn't reserve the room we had in years past (2-3 years ago) and the club couldn't pick up the tab because everyone was scattered. I know one time we also had a really snotty waitress.

I think I have a soccer game, but I'm hoping to make it... the food is usually really good there. It's also SLIGHTLY closer for me.

The only way to make On The Border work is to get the back room to yourselves.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i'll take care of it

myself and 2 bimmer friends will be @ the green turtle on thursday.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Have been getting some feedback regarding the Green Turtle in this thread. Although we all like the food and atmosphere, maybe next time would be a good time to try another place? We can always go back to the Turtle at a future time, but let me know your suggestions. I'd like to stay in the Columbia area to get more Baltimore folks if possible.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88392

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Have been getting some feedback regarding the Green Turtle in this thread. Although we all like the food and atmosphere, maybe next time would be a good time to try another place? We can always go back to the Turtle at a future time, but let me know your suggestions. I'd like to stay in the Columbia area to get more Baltimore folks if possible.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88392
    The Green Turtle was orginally suggested by Michelle X5 as I recall, we can go anywhere the Club Members At-large want to go, it just takes prior planning and coordination with the Steven and Tim. It mayu also need a new host depending upon location. Social can and are designed to be mobile all it takes is forcasting and deliberate planning. The President's policy is to plan things with enough time for the general membership to respond and attend, therefore if we want to move the social for November lets start planning now! Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    be there or be an Audi owner.
    Ha ha ha.

Zach, the OR part makes it sound mutually exclusive. I'll bring the RS4 so y'all can hear what the new M3's gonna sound like.

Steve
    Enzianblau 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

Tonight

All - if you can, please bring your CCA membership card...Thanks

It makes keeping a list of who is there much easier..
    Bob Stern

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    who knows there well maybe a Michelle X5 sighting although I've heard that there very rare indeed.
    LOL

I cannot make it tonight, but put me down as a YES for November 8th! It is on my calendar and I will not schedule anything else!!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Talking Discussions from the meeting.....

Well, if she is coming, we sure CAN'T move it in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bob Stern

I'll be there tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    I'll be there tonight.
    Another fun HH at the Green Turtle.
    Nice to meet new people.
    I think we got about 27 people?

Nice!

Thread Information