Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VA social this week? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VA social this week?

Thanks for putting on another great event. Nice to see such a diverse range of BMW's!

Mike
    Alpine White 1997 M3/4/5

pics?!?
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

They are in this post.
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87253
    Not many people with cameras due to the lighting.
    Alpine White 1997 M3/4/5

I couldn't make it but it looks like a good turn out.
    I'll be there for the one at On the border in 2 weeks.

Paul! Calendar doesnt show "On The Borders" on it yet!
    Is that Firm? Who's hosting ?
    Last edited by ase2dais; 10-05-2007 at 01:12 PM.

Cool

Just a thought, but I believe the 6 P's say that "poor planning produces piss poor production." Here's a chance to to redeem yourselves, Ye Ole Commonwealth peeps. Choose a location while its early enough to control the crowds and place it on the website early. The NCC Social Committee Chairman is Mr. Tim Wesling, not Mr. Zachary Pullins, success takes planning and coordination, failure to plan is planning to fail, I'm hoping a word to the wise is sufficient. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'm hosting the event, and I sent Steven a note to change to On the Border, but he hasnt updated yet. I'll try him again.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

We ... got enuf time to decide between Guapos or Kings Street Blues again. hmmm Lemme think.....
    too bad theres not too many H(.)(.)ters around here, except for Fairfax and parking there is non-existent for a large crowd. Theres alot of chatter for other places but its not cool to post on the website

Va should have something firm within two wks of the next HH
    Last edited by ase2dais; 10-07-2007 at 07:58 AM.

website updated for On the Border. Thx Steven
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information