Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VA social this week?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VA social this week?

VA social this week?

I thought the e90 VA guys wanted to change the location to Guapo's in Shirlington, but the calendar still says Chipotle. Wasnt a change requested? Who's hosting this event?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

This was talked about at the Virginia NCC social last month but no official or unofficial change was ever requested. There was also some chatter concerning moving the the social to 20 October to accomodate the Fall Event, but no Guapo's change was ever formally requested. It's a little late in the game to make this type of change, especially when Alvin contacted Steven to get the Virginia dates on the official calendar for the rest of the year. I don't believe its fair to try changing the location of this event two days before the date. All that being said, I also thought that the Virginia guys were going to rotate hosting beginning in October. I honestly don't see how this event will prosper if the folks who live in The Commonwealth don't or won't step up and support it. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I agree...if no one steps up to host the VA socials, then maybe we should move it to MD

Does anyone have a extra BMWCCA NCC license plate frame that they could bring to the social?

if Zach shows up, he has plenty

Thanks!
    Mike

sorry for the late announcement guys, been kinda bz working this Oct Meet Plans and logistics. But anyway, I did get a headsup to change venue, however didnt get to change the site early enough.

So, VA folks decided to just keep this Chipotle venue for this coming Thurs 4 Oct and it will be hosted btw. So, come and just lay back and talk Fall Meet or pretty much anything.

Its time to enjoy the work we all have done while we wait for the 21st.
    pls list whos oming
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87253

see you guys there.
    Last edited by ase2dais; 10-02-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Chipotle 7pm, 10/04/07

Just to be clear, see you at Chipotle at 7pm - Scott

Quote Originally Posted by 330cic0539 View Post
    Just to be clear, see you at Chipotle at 7pm - Scott
    All set for tomorrow. Here is additional information:

Venue:
    Chipotle Kingstowne
    5955 Kingstowne Towne Center
    Alexandria, VA 22315
    703-924-6018 (phone)
    703-924-6019 (fax)

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time: 7PM

I'm going to try to make it...dunno if I'm going to be able to get out of work (worked till 10 yesterday )
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Okidoki! the HH spirit is alive and well!

... well make sure we give the next HH enough notice for any venue change and we have enough VA eager beavers to maybe host the next couple of months of HH

Cool

Hey fella's count me out, I've got way to much work to do tomorrow, therefore I won't be making the 50 mile drive to Alexandria, VA.
    Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Damn. No license plate frame.

Still at work...so yeah I missed it
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

another successful HH Meet ! that venue I feel needs to be chnge permanently to Kings Street Blues, the NCC crowd we had was just definitely way to large for that place.

But nice to see new NCC faces from M3forum, M5Board, Euromodder and NCC boards.

Pls watch for the next Va HH at a bigger location near you, its your turn Md

Thread Information