Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for a trackcar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for a trackcar

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    So you're saying maybe a 318 sedan would be a good start? See you the 20th I hope.
    Haha, sure why not? I've been eyeing craiglist lately and a lot of E36s are popping up for cheap. I'll be there on the 20th, but I'm probably driving someone else's car.

Scany- The 318 would not be my first or second recommendation for a track car, but I feel like the M42 (in the 91-95 318s) is a strong motor that can easily handle track duty. That is the car I'm looking for because I'm accustomed to having no power and I like being the underdog I guess. It will, however, be slow compared to the 6-cyl BMWs and most every other car on track. I'd look for an 87-91 E30 325, 91 E30 318, or 93-95 E36 325 as your best "cheap" bet.

Just picked up an E30 318iS '91 yesterday. Lot of milage, but well kept. We'll see how the build goes this summer. We're gonna use it as an embassy car club track car. So costs can be spread out. But then also availability

Thread Information