Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Harman kardon drive+play installation - Rockville

Thread: Harman kardon drive+play installation - Rockville

Hi, anyone knows a good audio installer around Rockville, MD to install harman/kardon Drive+play system in my 2004 BMW 325ci.

Thanks
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ray_yogi View Post
    Hi, anyone knows a good audio installer around Rockville, MD to install harman/kardon Drive+play system in my 2004 BMW 325ci.

Thanks
    Ray
    Isn't this just plug & play. I can't seem to think it would be too difficult to self-install, or have a basic installer do it.

If you were in my neck of the woods, I would do it for some beers.

It would have been great. Its plug and play but you have to unhook your radio and plug the car's antenna cable into the device's input and then the device's input back to your radio. There is a lot of wiring involved and I am novice when it comes to anything inside a car.

Thread Information