Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Martin Motorsports DIY - Sept. 15

Thread: Martin Motorsports DIY - Sept. 15

Martin Motorsports DIY - Sept. 15

I was thinking about coming out to lend a hand. I don't need to do anything to my car, but wanted to meet some more members and thought someone might need an extra pair of hands. Any problem with me showing up? I know the registration is closed, but I was hoping that didn't count against helpers. Thanks and hopefully see people on Saturday.

Brett

Cool

Of course you can come out and help, I appreciate the extra set of hands. Any and all help is appreciated, we start at 8:00AM promtly and should be buttoned up not later than 3:00PM. Lunch will be catered for all who attend the event as well as the technicians. Thanks for volunteering and supporting this event. See you there!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Cool

To all who are attending this upcoming Martin Motorsport DIY, greetings. Martin's shop is one of our smaller venues, meaning there are only four lifts, therefore I will be the adjucudicator of time. No one individual will be allowed on a lift for more than 3 hours total time in order to allow everyone equal time for their tasks. This event begins at 0800 and ends at 1500. Please exercise judgement as you choose your tasks. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Smile Martin Motorsports DIY a great success!

We had a great time and learned alot at this weekend's DIY at Martin Motorsport! Zack and Alan have Co-Chaired another great DIY event. I really appreciate the owner (Gary) and staff (Chris and Zack) for going the extra 100 miles to make sure I was able to drive my car home after things didn't go the way I planned them.
    We discovered a fuel filter leak that could have been tragic. With the help club members (Keith, and his father Gary) and Martin Motorsports staff members (Zack, Chris and Gary) I had a new fuel filter and hoses installed before I left for the day. Special thanks to Zack (from MM) for all of his help and patience and to Chris for the "gift". Gary Martin gave out lots of awesome hats and stickers as did Zack Pullins who gave out lots of cool NCCBMWCCA DIY hats and mugs. Thank you gentleman.
    Last but not least it was a pleasure to meet new (to me) people like Maurice, Dave, Brett, Ken, Gary, Keith, Philip and everyone else! O.K. that about sums up my post event rambling. Thank you to everyone who came out and made it a great day!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

I second Orlando's sentiments! Thanks to Zach, Chris, and of course, our gracious host, Gary. I enjoyed meeting everyone, working on my 6er and most of all, finally resolving my running hot issues. And btw, to whomever it was that pointed out that one of my front sway bar links was slightly bent, upon closer inspection, the bushings on the links were totally shot, and to top it off, I had a new set lying around in my trunk, so I was able to replace them. Thanks for bringing that to my attention - go figure!

Again, major kudos to Gary and Martin Motorsports. Looking forward to a future DIY!

Maurice

Hi,

I'm trying to find someone who was at this DIY. He was there with his white E30 and had a broken front subframe. I recently purchased a 5 lug swap for my e30 and I have a spare front subframe for him.

If anyone has his contact info please let me know.

Thanks,

Sean

Thread Information