Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC looking for a new Autocross Chairman - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NCC looking for a new Autocross Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarris View Post
    I'd echo John's sentiments. Thanks for all the hard work.
    same here.

thanks to everyone who helps set up & run these events.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Yeah, im a little late here with the kudos, but thanks Pete for making the NCC BMWCCA AutoX what it is, a great venue for all people to come out and have fun, with a laid back atmosphere, good competition, great people, and fun courses.

Enjoy the run on sentence!

Pete, I had said I'd help wherever I can. The offer still stands.

Thread Information