Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC looking for a new Autocross Chairman
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCC looking for a new Autocross Chairman

NCC looking for a new Autocross Chairman

After 3 years I think its time for me to step down and let someone else take the lead. If you are interested in the position, feel free to PM me with any questions. It's a fantastic program to run and the board is wonderfully supportive. You also have an active committee to help run the program.

Hope someone will pick up the torch and run with it,

Pete
    NCC

Anyone BUT Doby.....EEEEEESSHHHHH!!!

Still hope to see you around Pete! :-)

I second the Doby vote.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Doby is going to be autox chairman? That's great - thanks for stepping up!

Kma

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Kma
    kma = kan mostdefinately accept?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

What is that Engrish?

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    What is that Engrish?
    Dobish.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

I would nominate a user on bimmerforums that goes by Teuton. I think he would make a great autocross chair. I make the motion, anyone want to second it?

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this for the past few years Pete (and Eric, and Adam and Bogdan and .. everyone else). I'm sure it can be an extremely thankless job.

See you at the event. Ken and I are planning to pen a course. Probably Ken, since I did the last Ripken one. Plus his courses are better.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U View Post
    I would nominate a user on bimmerforums that goes by Teuton. I think he would make a great autocross chair. I make the motion, anyone want to second it?
    I'll second it.

on a more serious note... anyone want to be registrar?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    I'll second it.

on a more serious note... anyone want to be registrar?

---Eric
    Let's talk tomorrow Eric. I'm interested in doing it ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John V View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for doing this for the past few years Pete (and Eric, and Adam and Bogdan and .. everyone else). I'm sure it can be an extremely thankless job.
    I'd echo John's sentiments. Thanks for all the hard work.
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    kma = kan mostdefinately accept?

Alex

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Let's talk tomorrow Eric. I'm interested in doing it ...
    Pete,

Can you please email me when you get a chance? I want to do it, but want to learn a bit more about the responsibilities, etc. Email is jmthayer AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

Jonathan Thayer

Thread Information