Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Time to Start - Nov 3-4 Plans from MD

Thread: Time to Start - Nov 3-4 Plans from MD

Thumbs up Time to Start - Nov 3-4 Plans from MD

...an update for the Fall Tour

This will soon be updated on the NCC site. I am posting it here so you all start making reservations. Reserve at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=139,981,0,0,1,0

The Virginia group will leave from Manassas and tour Historic Long Branch before going to lunch. The distance from the Baltimore area makes this not too reasonable. We would have to depart from here around 7AM.....So - if you are coming from my side of the world, here's what I plan. Skip the house tour.

Cost of $50 for NCC members covers lunch, reception and dinner. Here's the plan.

Depart from somewhere on MD Rt40 west (Ellicott City MD). I am working on Russel BMW as a start point. Depart will be close to 9:00AM. Back roads to lunch in Middletown VA - with a break is about 3.5 hours. The VA group will meet the MD group at lunch.

After lunch, we all travel NW to WISP for dinner and overnight (rooms are each person's responsibility) Should be about another 3 hours run.

Sunday, the group going back into Baltimore will not go into VA, will be back roads if reasonable, and include a winery stop on Rt 26. (Would I let you down?)

Miriam and I did the route to Middletown today from Russel and it is a good route with not a lot of "twisties". A very relaxing, enjoyable ride.

Make sure that if you are starting with us, you reserve on the NCC site and say starting in MD or VA. And call WISP and get rooms.

Send me an email and let me know you are in for this one.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 09-03-2007 at 08:58 PM.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Cool

Hey Sponge Bob, did the price go down, I thought the cost was $75.00 per NCC member for this event. Any-who, I'm seriously planning on attending and need to know what the drop dead dates are for entry into this event. Thanks in advance...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Fall Tour data

Zach - Announcement on our home page says $50 per person and October 12.
    Bob Stern

Exclamation We only have about 7 cars -

Coming from the Baltimore start point. Come on now...this should be a great road and eating weekend......

Are we going to let the Virginia group outnumber us....?????

Get your reservations in NOW!!!!!
    Bob Stern

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Hey Sponge Bob, did the price go down, I thought the cost was $75.00 per NCC member for this event. Any-who, I'm seriously planning on attending and need to know what the drop dead dates are for entry into this event. Thanks in advance...
    As Bob noted, the price is $50 and the lodging is much less than last year. There is still room on the tour for more folks. As for deadlines, we have extended the deadline for registration to Friday, October 19th.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

David

P.S. As of now, the VA contingent is well in the lead in terms of numbers of participants, but that could change. :-)

Thread Information