Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm

Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm

The NCC will host a Happy Hour in VA starting in September.
    This will be a monthly social event the first Thursday of the month.

Details:
    Where: Kings Street Blues
    Date: September 6
    Time: 7:00PM

Come out and see some cool cars, meet fellow BMW owners.

See you there.

NOTE: Location changed from Chipotle to King Street Blues due to the anticipated crowd.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 08-30-2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: location updated

lol Chipotle??? How is this going to work? 15 different charges on your CC?
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    lol Chipotle??? How is this going to work? 15 different charges on your CC?
    Generally it's one tab.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

There are 15 people already confirmed from e90post.com
    As I understand, the place can change for future meets.

What's important is that we are starting the VA Happy Hour.

how is Zach gonna handle the tab? maybe he should eat with 1 hand and just stand by the counter with his credit card in the other hand
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Generally it's one tab.
    have you ever been to Chipotle? lol
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

have you ever been to Chipotle? lol
    Nope. I'm more of a Guapos fan. But what would you expect by a restaurant owned by McDonalds.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    how is Zach gonna handle the tab? maybe he should eat with 1 hand and just stand by the counter with his credit card in the other hand
    I need everyone to pump your brakes, number one I don't live in The Commonwealth of Virginia. Two, I'm not the Host of this social. Three, this social shouldn't depend upon my credit card. I attend the Zodiac social and another club members credit card is used because I'm not the host. At the Green Turtle my credit card is used because I'm the HOST. I plan as always to participate in all social and other events held by the club, however I'm not willing to be responsible for all events financially, especially those not in my state.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

So who is the host?
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

I'm just a little curious about a couple things...

What/where is Ktowne? I thought I knew noVA pretty well, but is Ktowne a shopping center or another neighborhood in Arlington? A Google of Ktowne VA only brings up this thread and Kim Towne in Ohio. Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but I've never heard of Ktowne VA. Help!

Does this Chipotle have a bar area or are there bars nearby for some place to go afterwards? I might want to meet up with college friends if this is near Arlington.

Cool

So who is the host?
    I believe Alvin should be the host for this social, but I can't officially speak for him. He's the individual who is responsible for selecting the spot. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Hmm... if I don't have a game, I think I'll try to make the trek.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I believe Alvin should be the host for this social, but I can't officially speak for him. He's the individual who is responsible for selecting the spot. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    After speaking with Alvin, I will host The Kick-off Commonwealth of Virginia social on 06 September 2K7 at Chipolte's in Kingstowne. In short I will be there with my credit card to pay for all of the festivities to include food and drink. I will be hosting this initial kick-off, however for future Commonwealth socials will need to be hosted by a member of the NCC from Virginia. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    After speaking with Alvin, I will host The Kick-off Commonwealth of Virginia social on 06 September 2K7 at Chipolte's in Kingstowne. In short I will be there with my credit card to pay for all of the festivities to include food and drink. I will be hosting this initial kick-off, however for future Commonwealth socials will need to be hosted by a member of the NCC from Virginia. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...

Thanks Zach. We really appreciate you kicking this off.
    We will have someone else host future HHs. I will volunteer to do it if needed
    and I don't live in VA either

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    The NCC will host a Happy Hour in VA starting in September.
    This will be a monthly social event the first Thursday of the month.

Details:
    Where: Chipotle of Ktowne.
    Date: September 6
    Time: 7:00PM

Come out and see some cool cars, meet fellow BMW owners, eat some awesome free burritos, and drink some beer or something else if you can’t do beer.

See you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post

Thanks Zach. We really appreciate you kicking this off.

We will have someone else host future HHs. I will volunteer to do it if needed

and I don't live in VA either

thks for the post Frankq, and especially thnks to our board VP for formally announcing this Va HH at the Aug Board Meeting.

Where they got the date? hmmm maybe from the norms they've set for HH

Where they got the place? maybe from lurking at e90 mbrs most popular HH GTG place set by the few active mbrs.

Nevertheless, seems like its a go, based on last minute coordination. If the nos. of attending is over the expection, Im sure the core-problem solver got evrything on hand to handle matters smoothly and effectively

I agree Z! dont sweat the small stuff
    Last edited by ase2dais; 08-27-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information