Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm

Event has been moved to

Kings Street Blues
    5810 Kingstowne Center,
    Kingstowne, VA 22315
    (Located 1.4 miles South of the beltway - at the Van Dorn Street exit.)
    Phone: (703) 313-0400

Directions:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...ate=VA&zipcode =
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks Steven for making the edits to the location.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Thanks Steven for making the edits to the location.
    That's why I make the big bucks.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I'm just a little curious about a couple things...

What/where is Ktowne? I thought I knew noVA pretty well, but is Ktowne a shopping center or another neighborhood in Arlington? A Google of Ktowne VA only brings up this thread and Kim Towne in Ohio. Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but I've never heard of Ktowne VA. Help!

Does this Chipotle have a bar area or are there bars nearby for some place to go afterwards? I might want to meet up with college friends if this is near Arlington.
    Ktowne is really Kingstowne. I think it's a large development (Reston wannabe?) south of Alexandria. Knowing Chipotle is owned by McDonalds, I too wonder if they have a bar with a good selection of taps. I've been in too many chain places where the waitress says, "Oh we have a good selection of beers. Bud Light, Miller Light, Coors Light, Mick Light, etc."
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'm going to try to make it to this...
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

thats correct Woody. Kingstowne is south of Van Dorn intersecting Franconcia East of Springfield Metro/Fairfax pkway.

A small Reston wannabe but very progressive. Here are photos of the area just to get yourself familiar to the place. The e90post NCC guys hang out there frequently.

We are expecting a crowd of 20+ so pls arrive on time since the mgr said the patio is a very popular place. It a much better venue than the small and crowded parking of Chipotle

Al
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1%5B2%5D.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	306   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.3-E63%20Cab.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	308  

I'll be there and I will bring a possible new recruit.

Mike

I keep hearing the rack of ribs are GOOOOOOD at that place!

Quote Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
    the VP better show up

lolz
    Hey, you are the guys driving brand new cars.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Would this hh be a good forum to get the last few applicants needed to get the Viginia CCA plates going? If I'm not mistaken, there are only a few to go...

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    Would this hh be a good forum to get the last few applicants needed to get the Viginia CCA plates going? If I'm not mistaken, there are only a few to go...
    I bet many have already signed up. Roughly the number is 352. I think it needs to be a bit higher since some have probably moved or no longer interested.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I bet many have already signed up. Roughly the number is 352. I think it needs to be a bit higher since some have probably moved or no longer interested.
    I'm sure someone can make a public announcement.

sorry I missed it...work ran late and Kingstowne is FAR
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Cool

The turn-out was awesome, I believe we had 30 club members at this social. We talked up the Picnic, Fall Event and the Fall Tour. We had about an even split of Marylanders and Virginians, the food was great and the company was even better. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information