Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ktowne - Kings Street Blues NCC Happy Hour Thursday Sept. 6 at 7pm

Yeah! +1

If these folks happy folks are just a sampling of the much more we will see at the Wolftrap BMW Fall Meet, therefore we are excited to see each other again:

here's the First Va Side HH GTG Photos taken:
    (pls if you have more pls share it)
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82351
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1351.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	309  
    Last edited by ase2dais; 10-19-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks for putting on a great event! Looking forward to the next one!

Mike

I was in friendly territory when I saw those M3s Mike. the Va NCC e90 folks are suggesting maybe Guapos at Shirlington and others places for the next Va HH.

As you know the NCC Va folks are spearheading this Oct BMW Fall Meet, would like everyones support and participation this Oct 21 at Wolftrap and Passport: the discussion is here
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77365
    and the NCC Online pre-registration will open up before the weekend of 16Sep

Al
    Last edited by ase2dais; 09-07-2007 at 07:33 AM.

Fantastic turn out.
    Amazing food. I could only handle half a rack of ribs.
    Sam Adams!!!
    Nice to meet so many new faces.

See you at the next HH!

I was full this morning! I just wished i brought my camera!

Well bring it the next time, maybe your golf clubs too

... the e90post guys proceeded to the driving range for a night of golf-clinic after Kings Street Blues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	310  
    Last edited by ase2dais; 09-09-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Hmmm, not sure that golf invite was passed on to the E30/36/46 contingent That's OK, though, as my broken in half putter is in the Fairfax County landfill after my last outing at Brambleton... Stupid game- I'll stick to Autocross!

Thanks for putting on a great event!

Thread Information