Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ultimate Drive Registration is now open!

Thread: Ultimate Drive Registration is now open!

Arrow Ultimate Drive Registration is now open!

Registration opened today for the BMW Ultimate Drive for Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

Event Home

Registration

November 4th - BMW of Towson
    November 5th - Tischer BMW of Silver Spring
    November 7th - Tate BMW

I attended last year's event at BMW of Bel Air, along with the transport to Tate BMW. Pictures: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=2770
    Last edited by X5Michelle; 10-16-2008 at 10:33 AM.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Thanks M. signed up for both Tischer and Tate. Nice that they have a few manuals to drive (M3 and Z4) this year since they werent available in the few previous yrs.

I'll be coordinating the transports between dealers this year, so if anyone is interested, let me know. We'll have a transport registration page up eventually

For those who've never done this event, I highly encourage it. Not only is it for a good cause, but you get to drive any car from BMW's lineup. For every mile that you drive, BMW will donate $1 in your name towards SGK, so this is a free event to everyone. They'll also provide a 'preferred' route which will usually give you opportunities to open it up

Signup quick though to get your pick of cars, although walk-ups are usually allowed.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I just registered for Tate to drive the Alpina B7 (10 am) and Z4 roadster 3.0 si (noon). Hope to see you there Paul.

This being my first time participating, is it safe to assume the transport is done at the conclusion of the day's event? If yes, should I reschedule my drive times for later?
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    I just registered for Tate to drive the Alpina B7 (10 am) and Z4 roadster 3.0 si (noon). Hope to see you there Paul.

This being my first time participating, is it safe to assume the transport is done at the conclusion of the day's event? If yes, should I reschedule my drive times for later?
    il'll be there at 12p noon, so i'll see you there.

not sure about which locations we'll need transports yet, still awaiting more directions from SGK.

Jonathan and I are interested in transporting the cars from Tate (BMW of Annapolis) to the next location.

This was just posted on e46fanatics:

Quote Originally Posted by ccieurzo View Post
    Just did the Drive up here in Maine (and did the transport from Portland to Nashua). Great experience, but the M3 was broken, and likely will be for some time due to a blown tranny. I also strongly recommend driving the Alpina B7. That was a spectacular car. Tons of HP and torque, incredible handling for a 7 series and very comfortable.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

I would be interested in transporting. Depending on the actual times required (I'm assuming we wouldn't leave before 6), I can be flexible on the dates/locations.

bump...Passport and the VA dealers opened up this AM

I'm registered for Arlington and Passport. On the 11th of November I've registered for the last drives and am willing to transport from Arlington to Sterling.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Thanks M. signed up for both Tischer and Tate. Nice that they have a few manuals to drive (M3 and Z4) this year since they werent available in the few previous yrs.

I'll be coordinating the transports between dealers this year, so if anyone is interested, let me know. We'll have a transport registration page up eventually
    I can't get off during the day to drive, but I'd love to help move cars, from NW, so long as it's after regular work hours.
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
    I can't get off during the day to drive, but I'd love to help move cars, from NW, so long as it's after regular work hours.
    its at the end of the day, and I'm asking that everyone be there by 4:30p. Transport registration will be setup shortly.

I am interested in transporting from BMW of Sterling as I live near there. How do I go in signing up for that?

just a heads up. i'll be posting the transport registration sometime tomorrow, hopefully after 12p noon. it will only be the MD dealerships (Towson, Northwest, Annapolis) and you must get there by 4:30p
    Last edited by pseto; 10-09-2008 at 01:01 PM.

I'm interested in transporting too, but what concerns me is how do we get back home?

Thread Information