Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland CCA License Plates
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maryland CCA License Plates

Maryland CCA License Plates

Hello,
    I received the e-mail stating that my request was approved and I have been issued a number. It appears the e-mail wen tout to several members as well. What is my next step, it was a bit unclear to me. My current tags are expired and I am awaiting the CCA plates. I need to have tags on this car this week as I am registered for the HPDE at Watkins Glen next week.... help. Thanks
    ~Phillip

I believe you need to go to Glen Burnie with the form if you want to pick them up right away. I'd renew the registration first thing in the morning regardless.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

What is the process to get the MD plates?
    I submitted the form, got an email repeating the information I provided and that's it.
    what do I do next?

MD NCC License Plates

Ed MacVaugh should be sending you something in the mail. You can go down to Glen Burnie or you could take your paper work to one of those Tag/Title places they do it for a fee. I used Freds Tag/Title in Timonium. Make sure you have your tag number they are assigned by Ed.
    2000 M5 Titanium Silver
    MD BMWCCA Plate# BMW0543

I got an e-mail with my tag number If I renew my current tags, can I transfer the registration in a few weeks. I need my car back on the road by Friday and I don't guess I can have my new plates by then...
    ~Phil

Tags

If you take the form to Freds Tag and Title (or some place like this) today they should have your tags by friday.

-Jeff
    2000 M5 Titanium Silver
    MD BMWCCA Plate# BMW0543

Its been a while, but I just took my form to Glen Burnie DMV and they handed me the tags within minutes. You don't have to wait in line with all the other people since its a special counter on the 2nd floor.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Its been a while, but I just took my form to Glen Burnie DMV and they handed me the tags within minutes. You don't have to wait in line with all the other people since its a special counter on the 2nd floor.
    Lucky you. I went on 8/23 to Glen Burnie and they could not find my tags.
    There was another guy there behind me and they could also not find his BMW tags. We ended up paying the fee and they told us they would mail the tags.
    What bothers me is that I had already removed my current tags and wanted to do the swap in one morning.
    Now i have to wait for my tags and take another trip to MVA to return the old ones. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Now i have to wait for my tags and take another trip to MVA to return the old ones. Oh well.
    Mail your old tags back.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Mail your old tags back.
    Ok thanks. I didn't know you could do that.

Ok thanks. I didn't know you could do that.
    You might want to send them registered.
    That reminds me, I have 3 plates that need to go back.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Still waiting for my NCC plates

Still waiting for my NCC plates
    All good now. Got my tags!

Just became a member and had an additional question. sorry for being a NOOB.
    I just purchased a car. I have a temporary registration that expires on the 26th of Oct.
    I already have my inspection completed. I have the title in hand. I also have a member number and have submitted a request for plates (MD). I receieved an email stating that the info was recieved. NO Plate #s given to me at this time.
    1. I assume I cannot do anything until I get some sort of letter from Ed MacVaugh? is that correct?

2. Can I go to glenn Burnie to the 2nd floor and take care of everything there Or do I need to take care of some things on the first floor?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedfot View Post
    Just became a member and had an additional question. sorry for being a NOOB.
    I just purchased a car. I have a temporary registration that expires on the 26th of Oct.
    I already have my inspection completed. I have the title in hand. I also have a member number and have submitted a request for plates (MD). I receieved an email stating that the info was recieved. NO Plate #s given to me at this time.
    1. I assume I cannot do anything until I get some sort of letter from Ed MacVaugh? is that correct?

2. Can I go to glenn Burnie to the 2nd floor and take care of everything there Or do I need to take care of some things on the first floor?

thanks
    You must obtain real plates first. Then request NCC tags.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information