Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Watkins Glen Vintage race

Thread: Watkins Glen Vintage race

Watkins Glen Vintage race

Anyone going to be at the Glen for the Vintage race on Sept 9th? I go every year with friends. BMW is the feature Marque this year. My RV will be on Pit Row, number 84. I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Plan to go downtown on Friday all day for the festival.

GrandPrix fest info:
    http://www.grandprixfestival.com/

Pit Row camping:
    http://www.theglen.com/images/wgi_camp_pitroad.jpg

A number of the Mid-Atlantik '02 group and others are making the trip, but I'm not certain which days they're traveling or attending. I'll fwd this note - maybe you can get together!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Wink Grand Prix festival in Watkins Glen

I'll be there in my M535i. Driving up early Friday morning, since the Festival is on FRIDAY Sept 7th. All the festivities with BMW featured are on Friday. Track laps are on Friday.
    Note: you have to sign up in advance; see the website

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/

See ya There,
    Pierre
    in Herndon
    pvduy@europe.com
    Last edited by OldE12fan; 08-23-2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: extra info

I'll be riding along in a friend's 2002.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'll recognize Woody. I'll look for a e12 M535 and introduce myself. Feel free to stroll by Saturday evening, we should be at the RV cooking up a filet on a spit. Tends to look like a small animal. ;-) We get lot's of road kill comments. We like to spend time at the Crooked Roaster on Friday. Last year we had a window seat up front.

Mark

Thread Information