Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
DIY NCC Family Picnic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DIY NCC Family Picnic

Cool DIY NCC Family Picnic

Hello everyone, Its my pleasure to announce the 23 September NCC DIY Family Picnic which is open to all NCC members and their families whether you DIY or not. Of course they're will be hamburgers, hotdogs, soda's as well as dessert's but additionally there will be give aways for the kiddies and family members. To participate you just need to go to the Picnic link off the NCC DIY Website and register. The fee is five dollars a head, but all monies will be refunded to you soon after your arrival. We are trying to get a good head count in order to purchase the food and products to provide an outstanding event, so please if you want to come out and be a part of a fabulous event sign-up today on the site. This is an event to provide the great members of our excellent club a chance to come out have some fun, play some games and blow off some steam, therefore I would consider it an honor to see as many members as possible take advantage of this exciting event.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Sounds great, but I'll be tailgating that day before the Redskins rip up the Giants
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

Hello bimmer dreamers and gearheads, I need some more folks to sign up for the upcoming NCC DIY Picnic coming up on 23 September 2007. We are trying to arrange the food and beverage purchases to make this event a success, therefore we really, really, did I say really need folks to sign up to come out and dine on thr club's dime. Please check out the home page, register and bring the family, and the car out for a goodtime. Happy Motoring...
    Last edited by Zchild; 09-08-2007 at 09:29 AM.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thumbs up DIY NCC Family Picnic

Additional Information: We will have some super embroidered NCC items available at Carderock pavilion, and we guarantee a choice Tee shirt for the first six kids who sign up. When you register for the Family Picnic, please note your kid's (kids') name(s) and age(s). Remember that Registration closes on September 16th. Please kep your eye on the Club website for additional information, including time of day, ad hoc concours, etc. More to come later...27Aug07/2141/abm

Thumbs down NCC DIY Family Picnic

Postscript: As of now, Volvo is blowing BMW into the weeds!

The Washington Volvo Club, with whom NCC is co-hosting the Family Picnic on September 23rd, has twice the number of people signed up. Are we going to give this kind of deference to WVC & Volvo, or are we awaiting the Big Blue & White BMW Wave?

The ball's in your forecourt!

What time is this? I have another commitment but will try to make it depending on time.

I just registered but did not find a place to enter names.
    Where do I go now to enter kids names?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    I just registered but did not find a place to enter names.
    Where do I go now to enter kids names?

Thanks
    On the paypal site there was a link for

Name of those attending

Just email Alan at <abm_16 @ verizon.net>
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    On the paypal site there was a link for

Name of those attending

Just email Alan at <abm_16 @ verizon.net>
    Roger roger. Thanks.

Thumbs up Soups On!

Regarding the Family Picnic at Carderock on Sunday, September 23rd: we have reserved the Pavilion from 10 AM to sunset, and our targeted food availability is from 1 to 4 PM. We will have, among other items, seven kinds of wursts from the German Gourmet! See you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchenman2 View Post
    Regarding the Family Picnic at Carderock on Sunday, September 23rd: we have reserved the Pavilion from 10 AM to sunset, and our targeted food availability is from 1 to 4 PM. We will have, among other items, seven kinds of wursts from the German Gourmet! See you then.
    whoohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchenman2 View Post

How about directions to that place?

Thanks

Zach sent me this link for directions. Hopefully I'll be able to follow it!
    http://www.geocities.com/ffncc/Evts-Picnic03-Dir.htm
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I'd like to be there Zach, but I'll be watching my son racing at Summit Point Sunday.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

My son Patrick and I had a great time at the picnic. Thanks to the organizers and grillmeisters! Didn't think I'd ever be hungry again, but a brat would be good right about now!!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information